Should I change my name?

Is Lucille already taken? Earline?
Sophia personally, I don't think you should change your name. You have beauty, class, style,grace and intelligence. I know from experience that you also conduct your business with scruples, integrity and dignity. Which I know for a fact from experience, that the other named individual posses none of these personal attributes (not bashing,just stating facts). I think that any potential noteworthy client will be able differentiate the two. Therefore is the reason I think you should not change your name, but you should also do what your most comfortable with. Good luck!
Sofia won't leave until she's banned which coukd be sooner thatn later she always end getting banned for her behavior. Originally Posted by carkido45

Tell us how many sites were you banned from.....be honest........AND I apologized to you for being a drunk........I almost want to take it back. But I am assuming the Pm's I saved from you were from when you were sober......

Providerbuzz=carkiddo. By a well known Houston provider..

Sophia I'm sorry our names get confused. Just to clear the air. Does Alex or Layla work with you?

Your an indy right? I damn good one I presume. My apologies...
Sofia of Houston is know as other names before she settled on SOH. I think she should change hers; she has gone from myexclusivegfe/VIPGFEReferalls, Gia, Sofia's Place to now Sofia of Houston within a year or so. Maybe she can change her name once more and stick with it,,, huh?

Sensual Sophia, due to the scuttlebutt caused by her, I am sorry to see that you would even have to consider changing your name. Personally I would be pissed, I find you keeping cool about things a reflection of the good natured individual that you are.. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch

Your senile! My grandma step started with it when she was 50+ too. Men don't really seem to have than problem. Now Alexis...Do we need proof of your "retirement" ads to prove your senility....? Hmmm...get back to your jello. Did your new teeth come in yet?
Sofia,
First you said you were leaving
Then you said you were leaving after your "I'm leaving" thread had played out. LAP closed it.

Yet, you're still here, hi-jacking someone else's thread to attack still others.

I have a lot of fun on these boards and you have been fodder for some of it but quite frankly it is getting old, quickly!

I would love to see some of your girls but things like this keep me from asking.

Is it really worth it?

Just my $.02
Thread topic: Sensual Sophia....should she change her name. Unrelated remarks are thread hijack. Keep this thread on topic. I'll be back later to tally up these most recent infractions.
Hmmmmm,
My spidey senses tell me that the Houston boards seem to be getting a lot of MOD attention lately.
I stand behind most recent post......I say change your name.

Just for sake of seperating yourself from the other who's name is oh so similiar.

You don't need to be confused with her.
Yet, you're still here, hi-jacking someone else's thread to attack still others. Originally Posted by boardman
She did not attack; she responded to attacks. And this thread itself is inherently an attack on her.

Certainly Sophia should change her name; so gentlemen won't get the mistaken idea she is the lady providing services from an upscale neighbourhood.
Raphael,
See St. C's post above.
Boardman, spare me your bad faith.

(As I said above and to return to topic, I really believe Sophia should change her name)

(As I said above and to return to topic, I really believe Sophia should change her name) Originally Posted by Raphael
Raphael see St. Christopher message and please adhere to rules!

(As I said above and to return to topic, I really believe Sophia should change her name) Originally Posted by Raphael

It's a small "b" like in blue. And yes this is on topic, sort of, I don't want my handle mis-capitalized.
Heck No! SoPhia you should not change your name!
If a person has problem understanding the difference than it's better not see any Idiots like that.
Raphael, give me a break!

Sensual Sophia should keep her name simply because she's been using it for a longer time. SOH has changed names more times than the Miami Dolphins football stadium, so she should be the one doing the changing.

And please, save your WK skills for some other time, I'm not attacking SOH... I'm just stating the facts.