Corona virus impact on clubs?

Closing time or closed for business until further notice ?
New private invite only stripclubs forum up. Message Brandofan Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thanks for letting me in. Always enjoy the private forums
Heard they are encouraging take out from local establishments

Lots of possiblity

Could someone post the list for takeout numbers at clubs :-)
What if this "resets" the strip clubs. They have to shut down and with the loss of revenue maybe things open back up again.

I'm pretty pleased knowing that BDD and some of the other clubs are going to loose money in the short run, haha.
DALLAS did it, All Bars, Clubs and Lounges ordered to close tonight at 11:59pm today. Originally Posted by happylenny
Harry Hines will come alive again, after midnight!
Will all the strippers cum running over to FW now? Hopefully the "fat old men with health issues" won't follow them - this fat old guy would like to enjoy the new talent.
Will all the strippers cum running over to FW now? Hopefully the "fat old men with health issues" won't follow them - this fat old guy would like to enjoy the new talent. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Just got roll call for bucks ftw. It's extremely light tonight.
I wish BDD would take advantage of this downtime and do some long overdue maintenance and upgrades.
Replace all the carpet, redo the upstairs bathroom faucets and install paper towel dispensers up there, fix all the dead TVs.
Just got roll call for bucks ftw. It's extremely light tonight. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Bucks FW and Bucks Wild FW were just starting to up their talent level before this apocalypse hit. Will be interesting to see how the Stripper Market rebounds. I have only had a slight increase in "come see me" texts but I'm sure that will uptick in the next few days. And should be a buyers market for extras and OTC activities.

If the clubs close, dancers will wait it out for a few days or a week but beyond that the market will shift to somewhere else in some form.
Stopped into BFW this afternoon - lots of faces I didn't recognize, one girl said a lot were there from night shift. More dancers than Johns.
I wish BDD would take advantage of this downtime and do some long overdue maintenance and upgrades.
Replace all the carpet, redo the upstairs bathroom faucets and install paper towel dispensers up there, fix all the dead TVs. Originally Posted by TomCollins
LOL! you are not familiar with the scummy way Burch Mgmt handles their clubs. If they could license a dumpster with a pole and bar they would.
It's just a matter of time before Fort Worth goes the way of Dallas, it will only take a few more cases.
Burch isn’t coughing up a dime for improvements or repairs. Not part of his business model, besides who knows when the can open again and what traffic will be there. I don’t think SC are included in the stimulus packages. I don’t think Burch wants open his books and have to explain where all that cash goes!
  • mb60
  • 03-17-2020, 07:22 PM
It's just a matter of time before Fort Worth goes the way of Dallas, it will only take a few more cases. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
Ft Worth clubs will be shutting down tomorrow as well.
  • motor
  • 03-17-2020, 07:33 PM
Ft Worth clubs will be shutting down tomorrow as well. Originally Posted by mb60
yep, saw that also