No AA...why?

Here is my last little nugget for this forum. If you ladies are AA curious or AA selective, here is my advice. SCREEN!

True Story:

There was a lady on here whose name I can't remember. She was mixed and decided to lift her NBA policy. Now myself with 100+ reviews and several other AA hobbyist with 50+ reviews each, reached out to her for a session. Our request got ignored. Instead she decided to see some random guy with no reviews. Then when she had a shitty session, decided to blast us AA guys on eccie. So SCREEN, that would probably solve a majority of your concerns with us AA clients.
It's funny when they're giving their reasons for being NBA, and that reason is because they were done wrong by a black guy, or even a couple of black guys, that they can never name the guy(s) by handle. OK, you were done wrong by a black. Well, sorry to hear that, but who was it? What's his handle? Uhhhhhh.

It's funny when they're giving their reasons for being NBA, and that reason is because they were done wrong by a black guy, or even a couple of black guys, that they can never name the guy(s) by handle. OK, you were done wrong by a black. Well, sorry to hear that, but who was it? What's his handle? Uhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Why would the guy have to be a member here? She could be lying as you are guessing, or it could be that it wasn't on eccie at all.
Thank you guys for all responding to the question. I didn't realize that it was a worn out subject as i am new to both the hobby and eccie. I respect every woman's choice to see who she wants. I was just looking to understand the reasoning behind the non-racial aspect. Like i originally said, my ATF states no AA in her ads but i've been seeing her pretty consistently for 4 months. Thanks to your responses, i have a better idea as to why it's that way and am better equipped to navigate these forums.

Thank you all for your time.
Why would the guy have to be a member here? She could be lying as you are guessing, or it could be that it wasn't on eccie at all. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
so if the guy was white, would she not see white clients?
Maybe some of the AA guys who, instead of contacting other providers who do not have NBA policies, wanna bitch and moan about the providers who do, have some sort of entitlement complex. That is like saying that a guy has to see every provider once before he can see a particular provider twice.

Guys get to pick and chose who they want to see and so can the providers. Whining about a provider's policy and asking her why she has one only makes you look bad, not her.
so if the guy was white, would she not see white clients? Originally Posted by txboi817
Huh? That has absolutely nothing at all to do with my point. My point was simply that you can't assume that the client the provider was talking about is on eccie or any website and has a handle unless they mentioned that specifically.
I've had only 1 bad experience with a AA male. Honestly I've had more problems with more white men than anything. It just depends. Would i put no Whites? no. lol. I feel 'No AA' is close minded, or a race issue. BUT with some providers it just depends on age & maturity! I personally enjoy older gentleman period. Providers need to just be aware what they are dealing with when it comes to a younger & immature males period.
  • grean
  • 05-18-2016, 10:52 AM
1. NBA policies are racist.

2. Some providers can be and are racist. Civil Rights can't be enforced here.

3. Why bother with racists, anyway? Move on. Close Thread.
Maybe some of the AA guys who, instead of contacting other providers who do not have NBA policies, wanna bitch and moan about the providers who do, have some sort of entitlement complex. That is like saying that a guy has to see every provider once before he can see a particular provider twice.

Guys get to pick and chose who they want to see and so can the providers. Whining about a provider's policy and asking her why she has one only makes you look bad, not her. Originally Posted by davidfree986
LOL.. you seem to miss the point. i could care less about girls who dont wanna see black guys. thats their right and i respect that. I was just curious as to why "SOME" say no AA but still see AA.
  • grean
  • 05-18-2016, 11:07 AM
Hookers, man. Need I say more?
LOL.. you seem to miss the point. i could care less about girls who dont wanna see black guys. thats their right and i respect that. I was just curious as to why "SOME" say no AA but still see AA. Originally Posted by FriskyGambino

Are you kidding me? No provider will come on this thread and explain herself to you or anyone else, let alone admit that she has had sessions with black guys even tho she has an NBA policy per her ads/showcase. I agree with txboi817's statement about society, but in this case, she would be doubly blackballed by both sides, not only by the guys who prefer those type of providers, but also by the black dudes pushing the other way.
If I could afford the money AND time to see every provider, I would do it.

Since that's impossible, a selection process has to be made by the guys.

Get new material.
LOL.. you seem to miss the point. i could care less about girls who dont wanna see black guys. thats their right and i respect that. I was just curious as to why "MY ATF" says no AA but still sees AA. Originally Posted by FriskyGambino
FIFY.

BTW, you never thought about writing a review on her...?

[This is the millionth time we've created this thread....
& we've increasing efficient as beating this horse]
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

So dass Sie schlieBlich zugeben, dass der Fuhrer ein pathologischer Lugner ist, Fraulein?