What happened to the nude congressional woman?

• WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 05:51 PM
You don't even know "Judge Judy"! Hypocrite!

Is making up shit a consequence of your genetic coding?

Or was that learned? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So now we have to know a person personally to comment on whether we like them or not/

Do you personally know the Clintons?

There was a bumbling idiot that thought BiBi was successfully reelected and started a thread about it.

Was that me or you?

I'm insinuating that you are posting pictures of drug paraphernalia. A Bong. An eccie no no.
Originally Posted by WTF
You e been banned several times so you should know!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 05:58 PM
You e been banned several times so you should know!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by WTF
Because you ratted me out. What a cunt.
I am insinuating that the photo you posted does not meet eccie photo standards...

Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.
Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing you are alleging actually happened. Intelligent people can see that you are lying.
Nothing you are alleging actually happened. Intelligent people can see that you are lying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All you have to do is refer to the number of times he's brought in the ONION today to realize he's just angry, dejected, and has no actual case for discussion.

Buck up pup(WTF), a new list of gotcha's will come out next week for you to pin your hopes on.

And maybe this time you won't misplace(at least in your mind) the thread you are trying to discuss.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Because you ratted me out. What a cunt. Originally Posted by bambino
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 06:19 PM
Nothing you are alleging actually happened. Intelligent people can see that you are lying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You posted a picture of a bottomless woman....which are against eccie rules.

, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.).

, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.).

Originally Posted by WTF
Are you trying to get IB banned? Of course you are! That’s what you do.
You posted a picture of a CENSORED - BLACKED OUT woman....which are NOT against eccie rules. Originally Posted by WTF
FTFYour moronic-ass.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 06:27 PM
Are you trying to get IB banned? Of course you are! That’s what you do. Originally Posted by bambino
Well what about my Gorilla nuts? Were you and others trying to help me or get me banned?

• WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 06:30 PM
FTFYour moronic-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You posted a picture of a bottomless woman....which are against eccie rules. Unless of course you can point out the garment she was wearing.....

Originally Posted by WTF

as usual you are wrong. the image comes straight from the article and was already edited for publication.

did you not even click on the link? the photo is from the Daily Beast. they "sanitized" it for publication. as for the device .. that's just you making a snit over nothing.

and it's a moot point now because she's going to resign.

Rep. Katie Hill to resign amid allegations of inappropriate relationships with staffers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-katie...223747505.html
Well what about my Gorilla nuts? Were you and others trying to help me or get me banned?

Originally Posted by WTF
And if I'm not mistaken, it certainly looks like images of children were posted here by you. Mr. Staunch advocate of rules.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=11
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 06:45 PM
as usual you are wrong. the image comes straight from the article and was already edited for publication.

did you not even click on the link? the photo is from the Daily Beast. they "sanitized" it for publication. as for the device .. that's just you making a snit over nothing. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It does not matter where the image came from.....eccie rules are what posters go by on eccie. And by eccie standards....you can not post a picture of a nude woman below the waist.

I can not have a avatar of a Gorilla showing his nuts....even if it was from the Zoo!
  1. and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.).