900 Million reasons to not spread conspiracies

What part do you not believe Levalex?

Do you not think someone went in and shot up a bunch of children? Do you think the parents were crisis actors and the children didn’t exist? Do you believe that the children weren’t actually killed?

What part was a hoax or what part of the narrative shouldn’t be believed. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It doesn't matter what I or anyone else believes, that's of minor importance. What's of major fucking importance is a Journalist like Alex Jones can put out information he believes through his own observation and research to be true without fear of repercussion.
a Journalist like Alex Jones can put out information he believes through his own observation and research to be true without fear of repercussion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Apparently you did not pay any attention whatsoever to the trial. The main reason that he lost the suit and the plaintiffs were awarded such high damages is because he KNEW that what he was spreading was BS, and he was stating it as if it were fact. Alex Jones is not a victim, as much as he will continue to act like he is, just like his orange fuhrer.
Apparently you did not pay any attention whatsoever to the trial. The main reason that he lost the suit and the plaintiffs were awarded such high damages is because he KNEW that what he was spreading was BS, and he was stating it as if it were fact. Alex Jones is not a victim, as much as he will continue to act like he is, just like his orange fuhrer. Originally Posted by myeviltwin
He's not the first journalist to do that.
It doesn't matter what I or anyone else believes, that's of minor importance. What's of major fucking importance is a Journalist like Alex Jones can put out information he believes through his own observation and research to be true without fear of repercussion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bullshit.

Anyway I presented to you some simple questions. You can’t answer them apparently.
This.....

Waco, you're fucking up comparing Connecticut to Texas.

Just send Alex more money and he then might be able to pay it off. Take it from your burgeoning 401k! Originally Posted by WTF

not directly comparing Connecticut to Texas. i merely noted Texas does have statues limiting civil damages. his judgment in Texas was about 50 million but legal EXPERTS in that article state by Texas statues he'll probably only be liable for about 10 percent, about 5 million.

i also said it's unlikely Connecticut has similar statues. a quick googie search didn't bring up anything conclusive and since i don't care i didn't waste more time on it.

as i recall it's G Bushy II that Jones has to thank for that statue limiting civil damages in Texas.

imagine that. bahahahaaaaa

i also say this 965 million judgement won't hold up. it will get significantly reduced, most of the time they do. and it might not "wipe Jones out" either, no matter how much it is when it's all said and done. some types of investments can't be touched for civil judgements. case in point. OJ Simpson. he also famously got hit with a huge civil judgement for something like 40 million by the Goldman family. they never got a dime, not even his Heisman i don't think. OJ still has about 3 million dollars and it can't be touched. he put about 3 million in an Actor's guild pension fund back when he took up acting after football and was still loaded big time. to him at the time it was just a small investment, now it's still letting him be a millionaire.

Jones has had years as these cases were going through all the usual legal hoops. does anyone here think he hasn't been hiding his money? legally or otherwise? if the dude sent the bulk of anywhere between 100 - 270 million depending on who's numbers you believe he's really worth, he'll still be rich no matter what. btw fellow posters it IS legal to put money in offshore accounts (not reporting it to the IRS notwithstanding).

and this judgement will be a Pyrrhic victory. just like the Juice.
All this banter about Jonseys money and how he can hide it or avoid paying cum dodges the most important point...what he said and did was wrong and as previously pointed out, he knew it was wrong while he did it...he is NOT a journalist, he is a propagandist and by admitting he new what he spread was false, a liar. Wake up and smell the fucking roses, there are many more like him...hate to bust any bubbles but Kennedy is dead in the Real World....
Bullshit.

Anyway I presented to you some simple questions. You can’t answer them apparently. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You apparently don't understand the 1st Amendment. It's the only Amendment that protects the Media. Alex Jones is a member of the Media even if he isn't of a Main Stream Media outlet.
Still haven’t answered the questions.

I suspect you don’t understand the 1st amendment or it’s limitations.
You apparently don't understand the 1st Amendment. It's the only Amendment that protects the Media. Alex Jones is a member of the Media even if he isn't of a Main Stream Media outlet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Maybe you should explain the 1st amendment to his lawyers. I'm sure they never thought about that as a legal defense.

Some of you guys are too fucking funny. LOL
Still haven’t answered the questions.

I suspect you don’t understand the 1st amendment or it’s limitations. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What's your big itching question.
Maybe you should explain the 1st amendment to his lawyers. I'm sure they never thought about that as a legal defense.

Some of you guys are too fucking funny. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well they better start filing law suits because Alex Jones isn't the only journalist that has doubts about Sandy Hook.
Jones's statements were ruled defamatory and therefore not covered by the 1st. He admitted as such himself.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't get this Robbie Parker.He appears more broken up over this defamation trial than he did ten years ago when his child was killed.
I don't get this Robbie Parker.He appears more broken up over this defamation trial than he did ten years ago when his child was killed. Originally Posted by Levianon17

How so? Would you explain? Please.