Best Place for Mixed Drinks in Dallas

No specific places to suggest but Legacy North/West and the whole Plano-Frisco area around DNT and 121 has a ton of places from casual to very upscale, and a great area to people watch.
THE DFW COCKTAIL LIST THREAD

I love it
Nothing Like A Cocktail after a good cock lol
Now you know there are a few here who just can't do this they have to make it known they need the attention they can't get other wise lol

Thnx Wingman,for cutting through the drama.

If you don't like the post, move on.

BTW, I left a meeting in the building where the Tipsy Alchemist is located and was definitely intrigued. I will have to try it out.

Monica's near Toyota Music Factory is also good.

Lastly, Mike, the bartender at Red Stix is very good, and there always seems to be hot ladies in there.

My two cents. ALWAYS up for cocktail recs.

M2M Originally Posted by menace2myself
I’m starting a new thread.
Rare Books Bar in Frisco is very cool. Better Than Sex in Plano is great atmosphere.

I don’t care about ThreADs it lets me know a lovely lady is around and I might take the bait. I’d love to go sit at a bar and have someone like Deja sit down too !
Rare Books Bar in Frisco is very cool. Better Than Sex in Plano is great atmosphere. Originally Posted by playerplano

OMG yes !!!

I heard about that place a few years ago and it seems I almost forgot about it...(I think I read about it before I started making my list)

..thank you sir, for the great suggestion.....

I'm definitely adding it to my list now.

I'm truly loving this thread. I honestly didn't think I'd get this many responses, and full of gems I see....

Yall have been really helpful. And for that I'm appreciative

And Gina you're so right, a good cocktail after cock (or before, whatever's clever, lol) is absolutely splendid lol
I like a good chill margarita at chuys

Btw, I am in search for a bar near me in deep Ellum where I can meet a beautiful women and buy her a drink.

Happy to buy a drink for the ladies if they have a place we can meet at.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2022, 04:46 PM

Btw, I am in search for a bar near me in deep Ellum where I can meet a beautiful women and buy her a drink.

Happy to buy a drink for the ladies if they have a place we can meet at. Originally Posted by Deepthroatlover55
These hookers don't need a trick to buy them a drink, this isn't the party line, schedule some hours $$$ to pay for them drinks
Wow, No wonder why there’s less activity on here these days. RIP eccie
Wow, No wonder why there’s less activity on here these days. RIP eccie Originally Posted by KellyKiss
most of the girls we see now don't speak english

Happy to buy a drink for the ladies if they have a place we can meet at. Originally Posted by Deepthroatlover55
Not fancy, but Angry Dog. Allgood Cafe. Both untilitarian, but not fancy. But it’s a tough neighborhood fir a nice quiet place.

Bar at Loro, the Tex-Asian BBQ joint. EBar Tex Mex across the street also has a bar, though it’s too lively and noisy for my taste. In the same vein, Dot’s Hop House and The. Armory D.E.

most of the girls we see now don't speak english Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Then you’ll be pleased to know that anlmost every bar in Dallas likely has at least a few bilingual employees.
Do a search for speakeasy dallas. Some really fun, unusual, "hidden" bars
  • BLM69
  • 12-16-2022, 01:50 AM
Do a search for speakeasy dallas. Some really fun, unusual, "hidden" bars Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I think Google stopped working and a hooker site has more accurate information on drinks
There are a lot of great choices in the area, it really depends on your mood, if you are in the little black dress and martini mood, or something more casual like sitting in front of a fireplace with your legs curled up underneath your butt drinking a smoked whisky drink.... Either is a good visual. lol