Where to purchase a ready-made milking table

Thanks for the contributions everyone. Besides DIYYs suggestions, I have been contacted by 3 carpenters and a person ready to sell me a table, which I wouldn't have found easily otherwise. I believe for convenience and cost, I will go with the latter. Like I said before, I'll report back with my personal thoughts on my decision after all has been said and done. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I think it's great that you have put so much time and thought into trying to fulfill a client's fantasy.
pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt ....

with this whole fucking thread.
I think it's great that you have put so much time and thought into trying to fulfill a client's fantasy. Originally Posted by RoDunn
I agree, but also disagree, that it's a fantasy. Frankly, isn’t it everyone’s life goal to have their reality achieve their fantasy? And there are friends that can make that happen. Just some thoughts of perspective on a cold damp late Sunday afternoon. I wish YM was further north.
Woo hooooo!
YM is the best... who else would try so hard!? (Can't wait to try it out... )
So basically your looking for a horizontal glory hole? Originally Posted by Russ38
I think I found sig-worthy material here; I just don't have a clever or suave response to this; it's just too god damn funny.
A thread with a happy ending. Endong?
This thread title just made my day. Sounds line fun.
BAM!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=985779 Originally Posted by coolaid
Plus she can chop down your pine trees?

[QUOTE=GlobeSpotter;1054989147]Plus she can chop down your pine trees?

Fucking A right she could with those Paul Bunyan mammaries.......not to mention, some horizontal glory hole action plus chopping down a few trees in the backyard afterwards.....fucking WIN all day long....
BAM!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=985779 Originally Posted by coolaid
But that hole is only big enough for ONE of my balls
If IP ever came to Houston for a visit my kink circle would be complete.
Just when I thought I heard it all, yummy you never disappoint!!!
Hey ym, so have you made any progress on your quest to procure that upside down bj through a hole table thing? Originally Posted by coolaid
He asked for an update in another thread.

Yes, it is being designed by a friend right now. He has the expertise and all the bells and whistles to make it happen, so I'm just waiting patiently. He read this thread and took it as a personal challenge and got ahold of me in a very matter of fact manner about his plans.

Thanks for asking coolaid