Are there a lot of guys who are up all night and like to play late into the night??

I am also a late night early morning provider I like the late night caps and early morning send you off to work feeling like you just got your day started great with a good depthoat or some 400 degree pussy ! Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
I would stay up late for Tye, no question.

But her original post begs the question, would a post-midnight session come at the end of a provider's work day or the beginning? If it's at the end, just think -- you may be getting in the Guinness Book of World Records! Instead of lube, just bring pancake syrup.

(Not talking about you in particular, gorgeous Tye. But I am curious how the provider's other 18 or so hours would have been spent.)

The IOP always includes the naive assumption that we are the lady's first of the day, even though we know better. I'm sure that's why more than a few horndogs on here book for shortly after Sesame Street.

It's the DATY that I would be worried about. At the end of a long day, if those walls could talk....
Im young I have a lot of energy I like late night visits I can stay up for a while
Not me. I'm afraid of the dark. I prefer a nooner.
I love to play at night, however I rarely do which sucks because that's when I'm typically biting at the bit to get me some lol! I hate agreeing to see someone and they show up belligerently drunk or high on some kind of drug and it's more of a hassle than what it's worth.
I love to play at night, however I rarely do which sucks because that's when I'm typically biting at the bit to get me some lol! I hate agreeing to see someone and they show up belligerently drunk or high on some kind of drug and it's more of a hassle than what it's worth. Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper
Ya, I'm a night owl and love hanging out with a gorgeous lady late nights but it also seems that's when some of them are partying with more than just me.

My grandma used to say nothin' good happens after midnight and I think she had a point.
I agree with Berkleigh.....Nooner's rock. Although a super early morning on ocassion is great too. Uh hum.....BD.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-06-2016, 03:04 AM
In DFW I am a day time player. Early morning, noon, and late afternoon. But I get to NY often and very rarely start up there till 11:00pm or later.

Sex any time of the day or night is always nice. I have no real preference for a time of day. I seem to be horny at all hours. But I will add that the night sessions in NY always seem a little more intense, more passionate, more relaxed, non-rushed. This is based on the ladies reactions and involvement more than my own. They seem to totally loosen up a bit more at night. The late night rendezvous seem less like a service for some reason.

On several occasions I have done all nighters in NY. Just plain awesome. Having sex every time I wake up or roll over in the night is pretty hard to beat.

Oh hell, I admit I just love sex! Bring it on 24 hours a day.