Yes! Another "List" from SNL...

I was on a list just like this once.
Only it was written on the wall of the boys' locker room at my high school. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Don't make me fuck you missy.

As for this thread, trolling at its finest.
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
My thoughts exactly.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see yet another list from SNL though.
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
My thoughts exactly. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Too funny...I don't need discount anything m-fer. Ya'll are just pissed because my hobby budget is more than your rent combined.

and you're welcome for the information of girls who give great head by the way..I'm sure you will call them.

vai a farti fottere
Thanks for the mention babe! I am definitely a dick sucking professional. So happy to be at the top of your list!

And for the record SNL has never asked for or expected a discount from me (and I doubt any other provider) for the mention. Nothing but a sweetheart.
Exactly - again let me retort this was just to HIGHLIGHT the ladies who have bbj skills that go way above and beyond the norm. Yes reviews are given because they deserve a yes.

And yeah...some pussy has tasted like fruit. Nothing against strip clubs but if that is the closest thing you're getting to pussy maybe try some decent providers (use my reviews as a reference) ijs Originally Posted by SNL9933
So does providers pussy's taste different than a dancer's pussy? How about if she is a provider and a dancer? Does a gal give better head just because she advertises on eccie?

If you are really tasting peaches as you are DATY than you are probably sucking dick by proxy from the previous fucktard that wore a peach flavored condom.

If you really want to work this discount pussy list you need to post it in every city where you hobby.....oops oh wait.

Austin

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090436&highlight=

Dallas

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090434&highlight=
So does providers pussy's taste different than a dancer's pussy? How about if she is a provider and a dancer? Does a gal give better head just because she advertises on eccie?

If you are really tasting peaches as you are DATY than you are probably sucking dick by proxy from the previous fucktard that wore a peach flavored condom.

If you really want to work this discount pussy list you need to post it in every city where you hobby.....oops oh wait.

Austin

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090436&highlight=

Dallas

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1090434&highlight= Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Heh...good stuff here fellas...
Originally Posted by SNL9933
We wonder why there is no world peace, yet it's tough getting peace on the small speck of a board, but there's always hope.

~
Too funny...I don't need discount anything m-fer. Ya'll are just pissed because my hobby budget is more than your rent combined. Originally Posted by SNL9933
You wish. Bragging about how much you spend on poon is tacky, classless and narcissistic. You start an idiot thread and think you're getting hammered because people are jealous of your budget?
where the hell is blowpop and dear john when you need 'em?
You wish. Bragging about how much you spend on poon is tacky, classless and narcissistic. You start an idiot thread and think you're getting hammered because people are jealous of your budget? Originally Posted by Sjc21108
So lets get this straight - listing providers who give outstanding BBBJ's for other hobbyists to read and save some time researching as a co-ed discussion is stupid? How so? That is what the co-ed forum is for - you idiot.

It's douche bag losers like you that continually give H-town a rep for having an over abundance of a-holes on the board.

And oh yeah...your jealousy is very apparent by the way..seeing as it has been almost 7 months since you've seen a provider (or at least written any review). Why not put some energy into having some fun and maybe booking a session instead of trolling & acting like a horses ass toward other hobbyists..Saving up money for your next session? TROLL..
It's douche bag losers like you that continually give H-town a rep for having an over abundance of a-holes on the board. Originally Posted by SNL9933
LOL it has been this way in Houston since 1999. The pool of douchebags has actually gotten smaller over the years though.

That being said, the hobby wouldn't be what it is without all of the different personalities who partake in its offerings, and participate on boards like this. Just have to have thick (fore) skin while you keep adding to your list. Enjoy.
So lets get this straight - listing providers who give outstanding BBBJ's for other hobbyists to read and save some time researching as a co-ed discussion is stupid? How so? That is what the co-ed forum is for - you idiot.

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining! - This thread is at the very least entertaining. Your lists, like my list in lilmynx thread are solely personal opinions based on our individual research and experience - now the difference is yes I post reviews but I leave it up to everyone else to make their own decisions because my taste is not for everyone and neither is yours. This list may include one activity but there are so many more factors that go into picking a provider and honestly I would not see a lady based on your list but I would see a lady based on my own research just like every other guy on here.

It's douche bag losers like you that continually give H-town a rep for having an over abundance of a-holes on the board.

Houston has it's share of douche bags just like every other city in the world - nothing special here - it's just that this board loves to watch the houston drama...take a look at dallas sometimes - lots of fun there too.

And oh yeah...your jealousy is very apparent by the way..seeing as it has been almost 7 months since you've seen a provider (or at least written any review). Why not put some energy into having some fun and maybe booking a session instead of trolling & acting like a horses ass toward other hobbyists..Saving up money for your next session? TROLL..

You stated that your hobby budget was more than some peoples rent - well let's see, I've seen houston rents as low as 400 in some places so we all have hobby budgets bigger than someones rent on this board. That was bragging and you opened yourself up to attacks by the "douche bags" by doing so. You do realize that most of the male members on here DO NO POST REVIEWS and are lurkers but as far as the women go those guys do set appointments. You seem like a decent guy but you are a bit of a bragger - you have money based on your comments but so do so many more of us but we don't throw that around like a badge of honor - well some do - but you know what I mean. When questioned on your lists you blurt out things like idiot and troll - come on man it's the "kinder gentler eccie" if I can try that shit so can you Originally Posted by SNL9933
You made a comment about no one should be butt hurt but let's be real - first of all you're dealing with women who you know, if you have any kind of experience with them, that they are emotional beings - ladies don't get mad at me I heard on Dr. Phil and it all made sense. As Lexie put it, she's good enough for you to repeat but not good enough to list. Your other list had the same effect on other women you've repeated with and had some asking why there were not listed. There is nothing wrong with making a list if you want but don't think some of the excluded women that you repeat with won't get butt hurt when they see themselves excluded.

The best part of most of our personal lists is that we keep them personal. Some things are best kept to yourself. Write your reviews if the encounter warrants it - or if it's for that review special or to renew your pa access like the rest of us lol - but maybe slow down on the lists - let us not so financially fortunate fellas do our own research and form our own opinions on who gives the best whatever. (Last line was just a lil joke so don't call me an idiot douche bag - remember I'm just here for the entertainment )