BOM Award 2019-(Bitter Old Man)

Why do you even care, Lusty? I could give a shit about whether or not you even graduated from 5th grade because you don't matter to me. If you really care to have your questions answered about me, you can take the time to look at my post history if it means that much to you to know about my degrees.

I don't come in this forum to answer your intellectually challenged Pissburg bitter jealous clown questions about me. That's on you and not me.
Why do you even care, Lusty? I could give a shit about whether or not you even graduated from 5th grade because you don't matter to me. If you really care to have your question answered, you can take the time to look at my post history if it means that much to you to know about my degrees.

I didn't come to this forum to answer the mentally challenged Pissburg clown questions. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh dear! Luke is soooooo triggered today! Why does he become so defensive when asked a few simple questions about his 3 Ivy degrees? You would think he would be flattered by our interest and eager to tell us more!

I'm beginning to think bambino is right... Poor Luke is an attention-starved, insecure and under-educated little FRAUD!
just WOW , all I got to say
Oh dear! Luke is soooooo triggered today! Why does he become so defensive when asked a few simple questions about his 3 Ivy degrees? You would think he would be flattered by our interest and eager to tell us more!

I'm beginning to think bambino is right... Poor Luke is an attention-starved, insecure and under-educated little FRAUD! Originally Posted by lustylad
I’m spot on. Her last meltdown was epic. She brought it to her secret, safe hiding place. It won’t be long before she blows up again.
Oh dear! Luke is soooooo triggered today!
I'm beginning to think bambino is right... Poor Luke is an attention-starved, insecure and under-educated little FRAUD! Originally Posted by lustylad
more f troop than rifleman?

larry storch?
The self righteous right wing loons are in true form. Bitter old men longing for the good old days. What a bunch of losers in general. Not all of you. Some of you are lovable Losers.
I’m spot on. Her last meltdown was epic. She brought it to her secret, safe hiding place. It won’t be long before she blows up again. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, I wish we could at least establish whether we're dealing with a Luke or Lucille. Does he/she bring dildos or fur mittens to those Saturday morning jackoff sessions?
more f troop than rifleman?

larry storch? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
More like Gladys Kravitz of Bewitched fame:

https://bewitched.fandom.com/wiki/Gladys_Kravitz
Just a nebby, nosy old lady who the neighbors hate.

Why do you think I would even care what you Pissburg clowns believe? Hell, if it makes you bitter jealous old hags feel better about yourselves, convince yourselves that I dropped out of high school and I never even went to college. Why the fuck would I care either way?

All I ask is that you don't tell my employer that I really don't have 3 Ivy League degrees because I'll get fired
Well, I wish we could at least establish whether we're dealing with a Luke or Lucille. Does he/she bring dildos or fur mittens to those Saturday morning jackoff sessions? Originally Posted by lustylad
She “lends” a hand, or mouth. In YRs case, a finger.
Bitter old men longing for the good old days. What a bunch of losers in general. Originally Posted by themystic
Cheer up, mystic! It's almost Saturday... time to join your new friend Luke/Lucille for some delightful Rifleman circle jerk therapy!
Why do you think I would even care what you Pissburg clowns believe? Hell, if it makes you bitter jealous old hags feel better about yourselves, convince yourselves that I dropped out of high school and I never even went to college. Why the fuck would I care either way?

All I ask is that you don't tell my employer that I really don't have 3 Ivy League degrees because I'll get fired Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You would have to have an employer for us to tell them you’re a fraud. Baby steps Lucey.
Ha! This is tooooo funny. It proves my point, DPST's are bewildered by genders. No wonder they are so confused on a hooker board. That was a good laugh.
Ha! This is tooooo funny. It proves my point, DPST's are bewildered by genders. No wonder they are so confused on a hooker board. That was a good laugh. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Uh, aren’t you the one calling men little girl?

Gender confusion on a whooker board is a whole different discussion, but I’m proud you had to balls to do so.

Cheer up, mystic! It's almost Saturday... time to join your new friend Luke/Lucille for some delightful Rifleman circle jerk therapy! Originally Posted by lustylad
Lusty I do appreciate your sense of humor even though you are basically a loser. I think it’s mainly geography. I mean Pittsburgh?