Drunk Sex

Oh man...we have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES...again...to COMPREHEND. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I have no story to tell. I thought that was a fairly direct statement
I find that a shot or two before I meet someone new helps me to REALLY get in the mood!!
lol, and some, a shot or two after they are gone to help you forget!!
Yep
I know my limits, but like all boundaries they are made to be broken on occasion.
When That happens I get the female equivilent of "Whiskey d***"
I've coined it "Vodka Vaj" LMAO... The effects are a blessing and a curse- It might take me a little longer to "Chicka WOW" but when I do it's awesome!
I know my limits, but like all boundaries they are made to be broken on occasion. Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
My sentiments exactly.
I know my limits, but like all boundaries they are made to be broken on occasion.
When That happens I get the female equivilent of "Whiskey d***"
I've coined it "Vodka Vaj" LMAO... The effects are a blessing and a curse- It might take me a little longer to "Chicka WOW" but when I do it's awesome! Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
Hey babe can I get a discount? Boundaries are meant to.be broken after all
I know my limits, but like all boundaries they are made to be broken on occasion. Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
So how many PMs have you gotten asking about BBFS after that comment?
I have no story to tell. I thought that was a fairly direct statement Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Indeed EA....indeed.
By legal definition, 'drunk sex' means there's no consent. Because too many stupid things have been done by too many people, the laws of many lands have done the thinking for you and determined that you're incapable of making decisions for yourself while you're intoxicated.
I enjoy a really good buzzed sex. Not drunk.