Hot providers WITH tats, let's see'm ladies!!

Idk how many threads ive bragged on but I am STILL very impressed with being able to draw my own ambigram. Especially since that was the first draft. Yay me!!Attachment 292398 Originally Posted by jayded_angel
You are a very talented lady JA.. even out from behind closed doors. But am I bad for liking your BCD talents more?
You are a very talented lady JA.. even out from behind closed doors. But am I bad for liking your BCD talents more? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Well duh!! Im way better at sucking dick that I am doodles.
I think its everybody's right to do what they want to their body..and if you take the time to ask the person that has a tattoo usually there is a story or meaning behind every one of them and some of them are a work of art and some of them are very sexy.
Jayded anytime you would like to show me your tattoos I would love to examine them more closely and I think your body art is sexy as hell along as you too..I love a woman that speaks her mind.
Let me know when you want to spread your wings..
RockStar The CockStar
♥♥ Miss Amber Does BUFFALO NEW YORK ♥♥

Nice ink Rockstar and Amber,BTW, I also like the nipple piercings as well Amber!!
Good God I think tattoos are more frowned upon than pimps and drugs in the hobby. Attachment 291674 Originally Posted by jayded_angel

I love how your wings are done

They look really good and very well done.

:-)
Since I posted this in the tat-free-ish thread...

With a less-clear definition, it almost guarantees you will see this in an ROS of one of your acolytes,...

"Everything was perfect. Then, I saw that GODDAM, BIGASS 1.25 square inch tat on her ankle, and my dick went limp!!"

Well, good luck, and have fun. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I figured I'd be fair and post something similar in your thread. It doesn't really apply to your thread, because your definition is clearer, but whatever...

Blah, blah, blah, it almost guarantees you will see this in an ROS of one of your acolytes,...

"Everything was perfect. Then, I saw that GODDAM FAKE TAT smudging off, and my dick went limp!!"
In an rest of story? Hmmm. And who the fuck has fake ink?
In an rest of story? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Being a hypothetical scenario, it doesn't really matter if it's in the ROS or not.

And who the fuck has fake ink? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I did go ahead and google it (found some web sites with "temporary tattoos" as the keywords).

My point in both threads is...

If she makes your dick hard, just enjoy yourself.
Tori Valentine is beautifully tattooed in erotic artwork! We are besties and do doubles sometimes.

Tori-Valentine.com
Zoey is that a merkin?