BottomlessFilth becoming a butterfly thread - w/edits

Awesome read, BottomlessFilth! Thancks for sharing and for letting us peek into that little corner of your naughty mind.

Does TS/TV sex make a person gay? I mean is it gay if a TS/TV sucks your dick? Just wonderin'.
That's a hard question because they have the appearance of a woman while still having a cock, but if you are a guy fucking a T-Girl that was born a man I would say use my scale below to figure out what you are: (I would say you are bi if you like women too, but if not then yes you are full on gay)
Here is my version of gay....you like the same sex ONLY.
Here is my version of straight....you like the opposite sex ONLY.
Here is my version of bi-sexual...you like both sexes, possibly one way more than the other. I would still probably put the "curious" ones in this same category even if they only try something once, but there is always room for discussion on that about whether they are really straight or bi.
Here is my version of try-sexual....ME. Okay I'm just being super silly now LOL.

Wayward: No that is not me in the picture on the left LOL. I do not have red hair lol.
But being that "she" was/is a TS/TV, that's what's confusing to me. Which gender would "she" fall into? I've always considered myself a straight but...since that fantasy you were so nice to share with us aroused me, would that place me in the curios category?

*dammit BF, quit editing your post! *chuckles*
SFK, what about if BottomlessFilth is smoking some man pole and being boned by a sweet trannie, does that make the guy getting the bbbj gay or even bi curious?

If you Bukkake some BottomlessFilth and you never cross swords (or only look at his tits) does that make you gay, bi or just BF's dream date? How about if she plays hide the man missile with a pre-op in the shower, does she still need to brush her teeth before kissing you?

Could we just blindfold BottomlessFilth, get another cute girl with a strap-on and take turns driving her doggie style to Cleavland? It's all theatre of the mind after all BottomlessFith could hold on to her trannie virginity and still have the vicarious trill ride. Perhaps we have a winner.

Okay back to mining the carpet for strange foreign objects.
Here is my version of try-sexual....ME. Okay I'm just being super silly now LOL.

Wayward: No that is not me in the picture on the left LOL. I do not have red hair lol. Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
But you do have your labia pierced?

Would you consider dying your hair, If I'll hold hands with a trannie?
No Wayway, I don't thinck that a 3-way (M-TS-F) would necessarily make a dude gay... so as long as you're not directly engaging with "she with a dick". To me, it's not all that much different than a M-F-M.
So in your first example, I'd have to say, no. Not gay-by-indirect activities.

But, this whole TSTV thing is still confusing to me because "she's" is a girl trapped in a man's body so engaging with "her" sexually, wouldn't that only be quasi, or semi-gay, or would it be full blown gay--as in being with a gay guy, due to "her" plumbing?
Wayward:
No my cunt is not pierced. It used to be. Loved the way it looked, but decided to take it out one day after wearing it for almost 10 years just for shits & giggles. To my amazement the orgasms were much, much better, and easier to have! So naturally I left it out lol. No I am not interested in dying my hair another color. I love the color I have now, makes me feel so dirty & sweet LOL. I have too much fun with my current color that changing it is not even in the works... I would notice the difference between a real cock and a strap-on dildo so you couldn't trick me into that LOL. Seriously unless I find the right Tranny for me, I will not do this fantasy. That would be just fine for me because I'm really an "All or Nothing" type of girl anyway. And to be even more upfront, I'm really just a girl that loves having a boyfriend that I feel super comfortable to share my mind and fantasies. I love facials, but would I let just any guy do that to me? NO. He would have to be my boyfriend. Maybe I'm very backwards, but for me having a boyfriend is what allows me to bring out the Dirty. The more comfortable I feel with a man, the more I am willing to do or allowed to be done to me.

SofaKing:
Geez I don't know. Honestly I do NOT think it makes a guy "gay". But if you are a man, and you do anything with the Tranny then you are "bi". If it is something like a situation where I would beg boyfriend to do something like that with me, and he doesn't do anything to the Tranny at all, only with me, then I would say he is probably straight. Even if I coerced the boyfriend into getting touched, I would still say that the boyfriend was straight. For some reason there are a lot of guys that would do anything a girl asked of them, simply because they love to make them happy or they love watching them get off. Does that make any sense? That is such a fine line because I know I have coerced guys (friends and boyfriends) into doing things (not necessarily all sexual) that I believe they would have never thought of on their own. Why do they do what I ask them? I have no clue, but it sure is nice. Funny story. One night at this dive bar a guy sitting next to me and I get into a huge argument over I have no clue now LOL. Somehow he starts apologizing to me, and I tell him that I will only forgive him if he kisses my boots (I was teasing). He goes, "Anything". So I pull my boot onto the bar, and he kissed it. Then I told him to suck on my heel, and he said he would. I told him I was kidding about the whole thing, and that I honestly didn't even think he would have kissed my boot in the 1st place. And then what came next was so over the top that all of my friends still laugh about his confession to this day. I can't write it on here because it violates the board's rules...
Wayward:
No my cunt is not pierced. It used to be. Loved the way it looked, but decided to take it out one day after wearing it for almost 10 years just for shits & giggles. To my amazement the orgasms were much, much better, and easier to have! So naturally I left it out lol. No I am not interested in dying my hair another color. I love the color I have now, makes me feel so dirty & sweet LOL. I have too much fun with my current color that changing it is not even in the works... I would notice the difference between a real cock and a strap-on dildo so you couldn't trick me into that LOL. Seriously unless I find the right Tranny for me, I will not do this fantasy. That would be just fine for me because I'm really an "All or Nothing" type of girl anyway. And to be even more upfront, I'm really just a girl that loves having a boyfriend that I feel super comfortable to share my mind and fantasies. I love facials, but would I let just any guy do that to me? NO. He would have to be my boyfriend. Maybe I'm very backwards, but for me having a boyfriend is what allows me to bring out the Dirty. The more comfortable I feel with a man, the more I am willing to do or allowed to be done to me.

SofaKing:
Geez I don't know. Honestly I do NOT think it makes a guy "gay". But if you are a man, and you do anything with the Tranny then you are "bi". If it is something like a situation where I would beg boyfriend to do something like that with me, and he doesn't do anything to the Tranny at all, only with me, then I would say he is probably straight. Even if I coerced the boyfriend into getting touched, I would still say that the boyfriend was straight. For some reason there are a lot of guys that would do anything a girl asked of them, simply because they love to make them happy or they love watching them get off. Does that make any sense? That is such a fine line because I know I have coerced guys (friends and boyfriends) into doing things (not necessarily all sexual) that I believe they would have never thought of on their own. Why do they do what I ask them? I have no clue, but it sure is nice. Funny story. One night at this dive bar a guy sitting next to me and I get into a huge argument over I have no clue now LOL. Somehow he starts apologizing to me, and I tell him that I will only forgive him if he kisses my boots (I was teasing). He goes, "Anything". So I pull my boot onto the bar, and he kissed it. Then I told him to suck on my heel, and he said he would. I told him I was kidding about the whole thing, and that I honestly didn't even think he would have kissed my boot in the 1st place. And then what came next was so over the top that all of my friends still laugh about his confession to this day. I can't write it on here because it violates the board's rules... Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Sorry for the quote but our BottomlessFilth is an edity(?) little minx and you never know what is going to be in her box by the time you write something and hit the reply button.

I like the way your hair is now too, wish it was a little longer and would redo the highlights and lowlights, but I have friends that are super obsessed with that stuff it kinda rubs off. Did you take out your nipple piercing too? It's weird because I've run into exactly that same thing, a woman gets the hood of her clit pierced and at first it is a sexual boon, then later not so much. But removing the darn thing and a tight pair of jeans with a long walk causes panty puddles. What is up with that?

Back to story time, talking folks into things they might not normally do, my favorite theme! Chatting up this chick in a bar and she tells me that she can pee standing up in a urinal. I call bull shit and she almost does it, really close but if the urinal had been a little lower, I would have been the one playing the piano naked instead of her. It's amazing how polite the folks in the bar were. Plus who knew she could actually play really well, this of course lead to anal.

Now have you ever been spa fishing? In Houston we used to have a spa on every other corner, then we got this asswipe mayor and now they are all AMPs. But there are still quite a few, anyway when I started this sport one strip center had three spas. A full on BDSM place, a jack shack and a FS spa, so you get your lovely assistant and go looking for the couples show.

Most of the spa girls are kind of shy and very careful at first, if they know you (or me in this case) then it's no big deal, so you want the new girl or new spa. Now you begin taking turns asking questions. When she gets too skittish or won't answer, then just have your love assistant get "comfortable" in Houston this means nekkid (which is like naked, but you are up to something). It's priceless and usually at this point all the girls working that shift get involved. So either one thing leads to another or you generously tip the most entertaining and move on to the next fishing hole as it were.

This can go on all night and if the opening question when you walk in is something like "What have you two been up to?" Then it is only polite to answer honestly and completely. You have to have the right lovely companion but it can be serious fun, so far my attempts to add this to the Olympics have been met with unkind responses from the Olympic committee. Some of them bordering on hostile.
Oh and a quite side note BottonlessFilth seems to have actually written the beautiful trannie tale, ran it though one of those grad paper checking programs that search the interwebs and she gets no spanking for plagiarism.
OMG just meet in person and bang each other already.
OMG just meet in person and bang each other already. Originally Posted by MsElena
Jealous.

I meant jealous that it's him and not you.
She just wanted us to look at her showcase.... it worked.
Jealous.

I meant jealous that it's him and not you. Originally Posted by BiggestBest

Nope, I know who she really is.
Nope, I know who she really is. Originally Posted by MsElena
(Unless the person in question is a Provider (she is no longer) and has changed names because of bad behavior, ie...ripoffs, bad reviews, etc, nothing is gained by revealing past handles. On the contrary it may in some instance cause the person harm! To all...please THINK before outing someone!! Removed by Bubba)

Anyone want to play hangman?

Kisses,

- Jackie
(This was a quote that has been removed from the original post. Removed by Bubba)

Kisses,

- Jackie[/quote]

Has to be in the Sandbox.....