Seeking Arrangement 80sbabylady 682-234-4982

Have you tried whatsyourprice.com? It seems to be more straight forward. You send a bid to the lady of your choice and she decides if she wants to accept it or counter it. I just feel like the whole cash situation would no longer have a grey area because it would already be put out there. Also, you can put on your profile exactly what you are looking for. That way, you get a lady that knows how much you are willing to shell out and what you will be doing. Just something to consider
A word of advice: try to write a bit more concisely. My eyes and mind glossed over about 2/3rds of the way through and I bailed.
The moment she hit you with the moneygram scam you should've reported her account, everything that happened after is your fault. Think with your brain not your dick and don't blame alcohol.

WOW..
Umm... how do these girls/women consistantly pull this kind of crap off?
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
A sucker is born every minute dear, this woman hit a lick.
Thanks for the good and bad and funny comments .... I know, I have issues, I love pussy. That is why my Dick always gets me in trouble.
And it's also why I am here .... enjoying everything Eccie has to offer.
I enjoyed meeting a new pretty lady today ( Amber ) and have one schedule for tomorrow... life is good ... glad to be here Happy Hubby enjoy boys )
For all the lovers out .... she " Amber " is a keeper I have change the negative into positive fun ..Amber is best newbie in my book ... well worth the 260 and with a low calorie fruit. Lmfao

.. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2111071
Just quick update... this crazy lady is back at it again with new name or Handel same picture same scam .....

She is on Seeking Arrangement REDHOTBBY .... she will scam your money and time.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-7df6eb79d444
WOW..
Umm... how do these girls/women consistantly pull this kind of crap off? Hell..I need a sugar daddy too!! I happen to be a babylady as well... Only, Im not a peice of crap. Interested?

Or does this sort of thing Only work if you're a peice of crap?
Ugh, CLEARLY IM BAD AT THIS.
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
My exact thoughts