✨✨ Ok Guys Curious To Hear Your Thoughts ✨✨

• Brot
  • 01-21-2018, 07:39 AM
FFM Fuck-licking would be involved.
Tried this three times and it is just not for me....typically if there are two ladies working together I just arrange two 1/2 hour independent sessions with each one back to back and have much more fun.
The ones without backpage emojis in the title.
Been there done it. Check my reviews. Dbls were amazing. My big head almost exploded before my little head.
If I were to do a double my fantasy would be 4 phases.
1 - Fuck lady 1
2 - Fuck lady 2
3 - Lady 1 delivers deep French kisses while lady 2 bobs up and down on my cock seeing how far she can get it down her throat until CIM.
4 - Same as 3 but ladies reversed.

I have also always had a fantasy of doing identical twins in one long session.
If I were to do a double my fantasy would be 4 phases.
1 - Fuck lady 1
2 - Fuck lady 2
3 - Lady 1 delivers deep French kisses while lady 2 bobs up and down on my cock seeing how far she can get it down her throat until CIM.
4 - Same as 3 but ladies reversed.

I have also always had a fantasy of doing identical twins in one long session. Originally Posted by ValenTX
That I have been involved in except the twins part but that would be interesting too!
So, when are you going to break down and do some girl-on-girl?
I do girl on girl with my doubles partners , it’s just kind of hard to schedule doubles due to the fact both of those lady’s live in Louisiana ! I haven’t met any of the providers here yet and to be intimate with another woman in that way I would have to at least met and hung out a time or two before actually having to do that
Tried this three times and it is just not for me....typically if there are two ladies working together I just arrange two 1/2 hour independent sessions with each one back to back and have much more fun. Originally Posted by ahab11
That’s because you have not had the pleasure of a double with me and Destiny Devine or Majicplayground !!!!!😜
That’s because you have not had the pleasure of a double with me and Destiny Devine or Majicplayground !!!!!😜 Originally Posted by LehaLea
OK sweetie I will put that on my TDL
OK sweetie I will put that on my TDL Originally Posted by ahab11
I look forward to that !!
That’s because you have not had the pleasure of a double with me and Destiny Devine or Majicplayground !!!!!😜 Originally Posted by LehaLea
But I have. Recommended! (With Majik)