The difference between being objective and being an asshole

The physical descriptions in some reviews are unreliable e.g., one gal I have seen several times does not have "firm perky tits" by any stretch of the imagination and a 'babybelly' for sure (and provides in ways that more than compensate) but some reviews for her are intentionally misleading or complete fabrications. The etiquette for 'outing' these features escaped me since many other previous reviews casually or completely ignored the same. A few NCNS have cost me hundreds of dollars in hotel and travel and I have decided to post them because this is a much bigger concern than -hey, I've slept with a lot of women in my decades- discovering someone is not a super model or has some flaws. Some reviews do reveal providers listing activities that are beyond their skill or ability I find valuable. I try to be diplomatic or subtle in getting information to the careful readers, generally accept the humanity of the individuals as imperfect, and find no reason to be offensive. Misreading the text, no grasp of hyperbole, or not getting the humor in the ROS will prompt the troglodytes, er...WKs, to pile on. I always ask for a preference in posting reviews or if the publicity would be helpful. And if you think my reviews are overstated (I discuss reviews with them); get an appointment and ask the fabulous liberated ladies for their take.