Cumming from a BJ

Thats right Cumsluts unite !!! Dallas you are such a tease, you just wait til you cum back down here, Im gonna get ya...(visions of double headed dildos dancing in my head ) Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

yessssssss!!

Windowshopper.here is the banner for Allison/Ms Athena & Me!!

lol Allison!

Yes Ms A...you are so right baby!!! You do love cum....Us cumsluts unite! lol

I also have a double dong that I love to "do the guy with" while I am giving him head till he shoots it all over me and down my mouth...............yummmmmmmm m now I am hungry!
{Cumalot come get me sugar!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn Dallas that does sound like what a cumslut would do.....and you will have to cum to Houston for me to cum get you sugar...
Damn Dallas that does sound like what a cumslut would do.....and you will have to cum to Houston for me to cum get you sugar... Originally Posted by cumalot

I am cummming in May!! Get ready luv!
God, I love cumsluts.
Justin--how bout a 4 some?? lol
I have the same affliction. Rare is the lady that can finish me without my help. Those few times it has happened were unbelievable.
Justin--how bout a 4 some?? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Yes, please!
I have the same affliction. Rare is the lady that can finish me without my help. Those few times it has happened were unbelievable. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott

It happens to most guys at one time or other

that is where one helluva oily handjob with mutual masturbation show comes in great
I usually get the guy to spunk from BJ in the first 5 minutes or so(always best to get the first one out of the way!)...then let him recover so I can molest him again
Wow i now got a semi hard boner just reading some posts lol..how bout a double then end it witha cum swap.shooting in one girls mouth then she spits/drools it to the other girls mouth and then drool it on back to the cock and start suckin..hmmm
I usually get the guy to spunk from BJ in the first 5 minutes or so(always best to get the first one out of the way!)...then let him recover so I can molest him again Originally Posted by Valerie

I luv ya girl---awesome attitude!
I luv ya girl---awesome attitude! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mwah
Yes, Im PROUD to be a COCK SLUT.............Suck it! Stroke it! Lick it! Tease it! Fuck it! Swallow it whole...............Yeap Im a COCK SLUT!
Rory, all mouth. She wants you to last a long time. Off the hook/chain/doorbell whatever.

I rarely cum from a bj and she is four for four.
Linck?