Kudlow predicts economic rebound in 2021

No. My life is almost totally immune from the state of the economy. There also will not in all likelihood be a huge economic turnaround by election day.

My voting against Trump, which I've gone into detail on several times, is my dislike of his character and my dislike of his policies, including health care, immigration, foreign relations, an economy that has been much better for those at the top of the income chain, race relations, the environment, etc. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't care for an economy that is better for the bastards at the top, either - but I don't see how you ever stop it.

The fuckers at the top are rather clever. Like George Soros, for instance...Tom Steyer...fucking billionaires in wine caves....
well don't expect me to search your posts. and since you know where you stand you can just re-enlighten us, yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well don't expect me to take my time explaining my viewpoints on political issues that I've done on 2 or 3 occasions in the past.
I don't care for an economy that is better for the bastards at the top, either - but I don't see how you ever stop it.

The fuckers at the top are rather clever. Like George Soros, for instance...Tom Steyer...fucking billionaires in wine caves.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, but what abouts the poor working man on the street who thinks Trumps gives a shits about him and his family?

May even be a few of those in this forum, eh?
Yeah, but what abouts the poor working man on the street who thinks Trumps gives a shits about him and his family?

May even be a few of those in this forum, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Youse one of em big shooter?