meet&greet

nope let him be. in fact. If it gets set up again, Justa you want a PM to let you know so you can come if you want???????

Hell I agree with him on a review and thread I missed.
you want a pm if we do it again. from cuse is a long drive to roch. buf to and from roch is not that bad.

maybe you can get a few there have a M&G. start small and let it grow a bit each time.

Edit: you can not plan on a open board here. other boards and other forum on eccie maybe ok. and lots of PM.

I see nothing wrong with letting the cat out of the bag just before or after all over. But planning in the open they do not like on eccie. mmm not sure why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You CAN post for a M&G here. It is just that the "staff" cannot promote it formally, and you cannot elaborate on the "major" details. But to get interest up, go ahead and let everyone know. Then the general way things work is that a Mod closes the thread after a couple of days just to keep a ton of people from piling on. Most of the details and responses should be done by PM.
Im down for meet&greet
Contact Civilbarrister for pointers.
thanks rooster. so far all have been set up in pm and another forum.
Im with Doove on this one... there is only one reason i will come to rochester, and none of you fucktards are the reason... no, not even you roscoe. If i wnated to subject my self to the stench of you guys i would call Nikki...
Im with Doove on this one... there is only one reason i will come to rochester, and none of you fucktards are the reason... no, not even you roscoe. If i wnated to subject my self to the stench of you guys i would call Nikki... Originally Posted by Justapervert
Such anger! If your pussy hurts that bad, you should get it looked at, there's probably lots of good gynecologists in Rochester, is that the reason?

edit:NN just cleaned her singlewide, ask her! No stench there!
sweet, shoot a gal down that I never been with BCD. mmmm I got a idea to help justa.
WEll if Nikki is gonna call someone out she should be ready for an appropriate response...
osd (notice the small letters) for once realize, that this isn't about you... like most things, but somehow you turn them into some old worn out story about "some time 30 yrs ago when you once met a hooker who's name was hunter, and youfolowwed her up the stairs.." WTF who cares...its not about you... get over it...
Roscoe, funny that you bring up single wides being from Ithaca. Never know, i may live in that double wide mansion next door!
Get your geography straight, we don't have that fancy stuff here, we live in barns! My outhouse is full, can I use your shitter?
thank who ever. its not about me. mmmm can we have a smaller font!!!
Would love to be invited to a m&g.
First time posting, and I would enjoy a m&g. Cuse or Roch is fine with me.

I'm now in the Finger Lakes
ok where is it and who do I need to talk to i down for it I didn't read all the messages I need a up date some one pm me please.
If no girls show up you fellas wanna do a circle jerk?