Just one . . . Celebrity hook up

Catherine Zeta-Jones
I actually dated a celebrity for awhile (not naming him). IT's not as fun as you think it is. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I don't wanna date one. I just wanna lay it on him. And never for free...celebrity or not...that shit is just dumb lol
Whoops...double post. Sorry
Double post. Sorry
I don't wanna date one. I just wanna lay it on him. And never for free...celebrity or not...that shit is just dumb lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Well good on you.....

I guess I forgot to care if you think it's "dumb" or not.

Tara,

Girl, Tim McGraw is HOT!!!!!!!
I wasn't calling you dumb. Please accept my apology if I came across that way. WALDT right? I should have expressed myself more cleary. That was only my position. I think personal relationships get ugly even without the extra baggage of the hobby. Some people are able to maintain the two very well, I can think of at least one couple I know of that are doing well so what i said only applies to me. Again, no offense intended. My apologies.
No problem and thanks for clearing that up.
  • MojoR
  • 08-14-2013, 07:57 PM
A threesome with Jessica Biel and Summer Glau. I'd probably die with a smile on my face - but what a way to go.

Olivia Wilde or perhaps Rooney Mara
James Franco, aaahhhhh!!!

Jennifer Anniston...the dentist I've always wanted. Charlie Day just...well...I mean, COME ON. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1 for Jennifer. The way she twists her lip turns me on.
Daniela Ruah. Delicious.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2 Danieal Ruah Esquire (7).jpg (113.4 KB, 167 views)
That would be a tough decision. But I think I'd go with Jessica Alba
Tina Fey !

no touchy, but she would be fun as hell to get blzd with ^^