Eccie is back!!! BUT where all the providers?

hahahaha, low volume. That was good, thanks, I needed a laugh. Originally Posted by Bobave

Where's the joke?
Low volume has a different meaning for a nympho !
Just saying ....
And you make me laugh knowing you have to pay to be with a lady. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Interesting sentiment from someone who earns her living from exactly those folks she has such disdain for.
There you go again. Blah, blah. Originally Posted by Bobave
Ya know Bob..... I had not give ya the proper Kudos you deserve..... Over time you have come to attack whores that disagree with you or that you dislike in the same manner as some others here do.....

In retrospect I need to say I'm proud to see you on the path to enlightenment....
Yeah he can suckle your man teats for nourishment.
I only have a problem with those who have a problem with me. Lol I’m so over eccie. I can care less who likes me and who doesn’t. Retired ninja like I said in that post it was meant for mr bobave. Go read everything before saying anything about me.
Read Whispers and others threads you will get your answer OP.
Hopefully he won't hold any grudges about you trying to call him out and let you join. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Don’t even need to do that. They’re pretty dang sensitive over there. We’ll see how long it lasts this time.
I'm around this week! I've been traveling but I am home right now!!