Maddow talking points

You're lying again. hildebeest is the most despicable, miscreant creature in this country. Madcow is the second most despicable, miscreant creature in this country.

BTW, wouldn't you be breaking forum rules by speculating on another's state of health?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lighten up IB. I wasn't speculating about your health. I was simply pointing out that you liked to fuck fat liberal women. That's not a sickness. There a fat conservative women, some in this forum, that you can fuck. Im just surprised that you find Hillary attractive. I know that you had her as your avatar for a long time
You like playing with a dude's chest hair? How gay is that?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Err....thanks for the picture? I know you really enjoy your Pajama parties Lusty but we really don't want to see pictures of oeb11. He looks a lot like Rachael Maddow.
Toss lipstick and a silk dress on a pig.....whaddaya got?

Answer: Oink oink

Have fun barebacking that, mystic....no matter how many showers ya take, no chance in Hades you're washing away the memory.

Have fun barebacking that, mystic....no matter how many showers ya take, no chance in Hades you're washing away the memory. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thanks for that picture CB. She looks hot as fuck. I don't want to wash the memory away. I want to relive it over and over. A threesome with her and Judge Jeannie would be heaven
A threesome with her and Judge Jeannie would be heaven Originally Posted by themystic
Careful what you ask for.....Judge Jeanine would turn you into chili meat, son.

Have fun barebacking that, mystic....no matter how many showers ya take, no chance in Hades you're washing away the memory. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Check out the neck and traps on her. She puts pencil neck Schiff to shame.
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2019, 09:56 AM
I would definitely fuck her.

4. No raincoat. Hopefully she is my baby momma Originally Posted by themystic
Fascinating idea, Maddow and The Mystic make a baby. The child would be destined for greatness, whether as a Messiah or Demon Spawn would depend on your political views.
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2019, 10:00 AM
You like playing with a dude's chest hair? How gay is that?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm an expert on this. I've spent hours in clubs in Bangkok distinguishing real women from ladyboys. This is essential if you don't want to bar fine a chic with a dick, and I don't. Anyway, Rachel Maddow is flat chested. She is not a man.
Lighten up IB. I wasn't speculating about your health. I was simply pointing out that you liked to fuck fat liberal women. That's not a sickness. There a fat conservative women, some in this forum, that you can fuck. Im just surprised that you find Hillary attractive. I know that you had her as your avatar for a long time Originally Posted by themystic
You have John Lennon for an avatar; so, by your way of thinking that means you want to fuck him or have him fuck you, right? Not everyone thinks or believes as you do, and it wasn't necessary for you to explain your perverse proclivities. Everyone here already surmised as much.
You have John Lennon for an avatar; so, by your way of thinking that means you want to fuck him or have him fuck you, right? Not everyone thinks or believes as you do, and it wasn't necessary for you to explain your perverse proclivities. Everyone here already surmised as much.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you want to fuck Milton Friedman? I dont understand IB. Hey I might have fucked Hillary 40 years ago but recently? Your weird IB. You and Dilbert
I'm an expert on this. I've spent hours in clubs in Bangkok distinguishing real women from ladyboys. This is essential if you don't want to bar fine a chic with a dick, and I don't. Anyway, Rachel Maddow is flat chested. She is not a man. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thats not oeb11 from Lustys Pajama Party?
So you want to fuck Milton Friedman? I dont understand IB. Hey I might have fucked Hillary 40 years ago but recently? Your weird IB. You and Dilbert Originally Posted by themystic
There you go lyingly projecting again. It's your perverse proclivity to have abnormal sexual desires for people depicted in avatars.
It's your perverse proclivity to have abnormal sexual desires for people depicted in avatars. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
<--- Except mine. It does nothing for the poor guy!

Which reminds me - anyone see that story about how the Rooskis are being forced to sell their stake in mystic's favorite dating site?

hmmm I'd tap that if she wasn't such a dyke of a madcow.