China hands Trump a win on North Korea crisis

• WTF
  • 08-17-2017, 08:37 AM
The public rhetoric is difficult to interpret, but the "stand down" of the Runt Thug in NK does not convince me he's "gone" away or capitulating to the promise (not threat) of an overwhelming response. I'm also not convinced that China is an "honest broker"! They haven't been yet.*

The hesitation should provide us with some additional time to continue to posture, prime, and program assets to assure a decisive and sterilizing blow to deter any threats in the foreseeable future against SK, Japan, Guam, the U.S., and/or any one else in the World from this Punk. We should use it.
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is all for show and your dumbass is falling for it hook , line and sinker. There will be no War with NK. Oh each side may shoot a bottle rocket off ever now and again but nothing major.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tics+-+Text%29

Bannon said he called the writer, Robert Kuttner, because the strategist agreed with a recent article explaining how China would benefit from the nuclear threats between the U.S. and North Korea.

Bannon's interview also covered North Korea. Despite Trump's claims of "fire and fury" against the regime, Bannon said "There's no military solution [to North Korea's nuclear threats], forget it."
"Until someone solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about, there's no military solution here, they got us," Bannon said.
The public rhetoric is difficult to interpret, but the "stand down" of the Runt Thug in NK does not convince me he's "gone" away or capitulating to the promise (not threat) of an overwhelming response. I'm also not convinced that China is an "honest broker"! They haven't been yet.* Originally Posted by LexusLover
Especially when most of our country's economic theft comes FROM them..