KK spa arrest

Respondent employed an unlicensed individual to perform massage therapy services; Respondent allowed an individual, including a student, license holder, or employee, to reside on the premises of the massage establishment; Respondent failed to properly secure records; Respondent failed to maintain a list of all employees and/or contractors; Respondent failed to keep the massage establishment clean and in good repair; Respondent failed to properly store soiled linens.
QQ last Sept fined$21K
It's election time. Expect more of this. City Councilmen want to make a name for themselves to help them get reelected Originally Posted by Demolition

Except it's not a council year election
I don’t believe it’s because of an election year. Just my opinion. This would have been all over the news.
September ?? Old news
Are you kidding me? Originally Posted by Doggie7979
I think he was lion to you:

Leo, the Zodiac sign whose season punctuates the end of the summer months, is known for its fierceness. Signified by the lion, Leos are fire signs, a bit temperamental but uncompromising in their loyalty and love for their inner circle. Besides an ever-too-common lion tattoo, how can you spot a Leo?