Why is it so hard to find a sure thing??

Not true about Morton's. In the past month I've been to both locations, the dry-Aged Bone-In K.C. Strip was .50 cents more at the Manhattan location. Prices are basically the same. Even the martinis are the same price - $18.

Sorry dude, next argument...
Not true about Morton's. In the past month I've been to both locations, the dry-Aged Bone-In K.C. Strip was .50 cents more at the Manhattan location. Prices are basically the same. Even the martinis are the same price - $18.

Sorry dude, next argument... Originally Posted by wheretogo

Ok-- now try to find a provider in NYC for less than $400--- or at least, one you'd want to see. Even I up my rates a bit in NYC due to the cost of hotels.
Well, NOTHING is a sure thing. Post up somewhere and take your chances. Is it really that difficult?
My reference and comment only regarded what the gentleman said about the price of a dinner, not that of a courtesan. My trips to New York city are always business related and I wont hobby while on business.
Ok-- now try to find a provider in NYC for less than $400--- or at least, one you'd want to see. Even I up my rates a bit in NYC due to the cost of hotels. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, there it is, it only took 2 days before the sarcasm started. No, I’m not overly sensitive. We represent a union of folks trying to find the same thing. Would you say that in a personal setting, sitting with a buddy having a drink, a snide remark? These remarks really interfere with people posting comments, questions, experiences. It’s like the kid who raises his hand in class then gets ridiculed for what he said. How long do you think it is before that kid, or anyone around him no longer raises his/their hand….
Well, NOTHING is a sure thing. Post up somewhere and take your chances. Is it really that difficult? Originally Posted by bambino
My reference and comment only regarded what the gentleman said about the price of a dinner, not that of a courtesan. My trips to New York city are always business related and I wont hobby while on business. Originally Posted by wheretogo

Valid and fair- but important to note that the comment about the steak was along the lines of comparing prices from region to region.

You're the rare bird on the hobbying while on business aspect. Most gents I've come to know over the years cannot wait to take advantage of the "freedom" a business trip often provides.
Well, there it is, it only took 2 days before the sarcasm started. No, I’m not overly sensitive. We represent a union of folks trying to find the same thing. Would you say that in a personal setting, sitting with a buddy having a drink, a snide remark? These remarks really interfere with people posting comments, questions, experiences. It’s like the kid who raises his hand in class then gets ridiculed for what he said. How long do you think it is before that kid, or anyone around him no longer raises his/their hand…. Originally Posted by wheretogo
I dont think he was being sarcastic. there is no sure thing. whether they admit it or not, all the ladies, no matter how highly regarded have not been a sure thing at one time or another. its a crap shoot.........

Now in regards to the amps, I have had two that I have seen dozens of times, who have never haggled or asked how much and have never complained as to what I give them after the appt. PM me if you like