Cityjazz's Top Ten Cock Worship List

Ah smokin. I guess you have to take a shot huh? No worries, CJ gave me props and a few of his are on my list too. I guess you are back to your contriubtions on the board which for a long time have been nothing.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx, why you gotta be like that? CJ hasn't written reviews as prolifically as he used to, but I see him busily compiling 411 on a lot of ladies, and is usually the first to offer up great intel on most ISO requests or new postings by new faces... I think focus and style of contribution is evolving.
AKB, I don't believe that Sixx's comment was directed at CJ. But it's nice to see that you don't YK just for the ladies!
Sixx, why you gotta be like that? CJ hasn't written reviews as prolifically as he used to, but I see him busily compiling 411 on a lot of ladies, and is usually the first to offer up great intel on most ISO requests or new postings by new faces... I think focus and style of contribution is evolving. Originally Posted by austinkboy
I did not mean that for CJ. I respect CJ and his contributions. My shot was at Smokin joe. Kboy are we upset at what I said in the men's area?

Sixx

BTW -- where've you been Hunter? Welcome to the sty! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been
trying to stay under the radar. My presence has been known to attract the wrong attention in the past but it's boring to lurk in a forum with only sword fighters and few damsels willing to put themselves out there anymore.

Maybe I can help bring a little beauty and amusement back to the forum. I sure will miss Sophia's voice of reason and I hope she vacations back to the hobby every now and then to remind us to behave like civilized humanitarians.

Squire: Thanks! It's nice to shout out!
(staff edit; reference removed; ztonk)
Well I guess that's a fine welcome back! I'm sure Hunter isn't the only member of ECCIE who had to change his/her handle. So kind of you to point her out to those who might have threatened her i n the past.

As I recall you did that to me too!

Class act, man.

BTW - (staff edit; reference removed; ztonk) Hunter's pix are hot!
Well I guess that's a fine welcome back! I'm sure Hunter isn't the only member of ECCIE who had to change his/her handle. So kind of you to point her out to those who might have threatened her i n the past.

As I recall you did that to me too!

Class act, man.

BTW - (staff edit; reference removed; ztonk) Hunter's pix are hot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, Y, she has threatened many here. Damon must concede..... I've been a witness to it, as well as had it dished out to me personally, completely unprovoked. Hunter's pics ARE hot, I'll agree. But for me, they're only as hot as her actions, which, are not so hot....
Thanks man!

Somehow i missed out on that partocular soap opera. I assume it involved the usual suspects and wound up with the vilagers brandishing torches and pitchforks as they chased the monster to the old church before burning her...

(staff edit; reference removed; ztonk) Never know when you're going to open the wrong can of worms for somebody.

Just sayin...
  • ztonk
  • 06-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Back on topic, please.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • 06-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Genesis Nicole is currently touring and I miss her; just sayin'.
Well, I do worship Cock, I live to have it every day. If my Client does not object, I love to suck it slowly and get every drop of cum out of it that I can and then swallow it all.

Then if the Client does not want Full Service (which I love too) I then get the Client off on another pop if he is able to do so and swallow that load, too. I love the different taste of all the cum that I have drank over the years.