Limited GFE?

• oden
  • 11-16-2010, 06:42 PM
In my experience limited GFE means no kissing. Anyone that advertises GFE and does not kiss generally gets slammed in reviews. Bottom line is if she is your girlfriend she will kiss you, the rest YMMV.
...from one of the guys who coined the phrase in the early '90s. http://www.sexwork.com/Intimacy/GFE.html
It's just...Hollywood! And the best actress oscar goes too......Hell, I dunno?
...from one of the guys who coined the phrase in the early '90s. http://www.sexwork.com/Intimacy/GFE.html Originally Posted by AngelOK

Just because some guy writes a blog and claims ownership to "GFE" to try and put his definition as the real one doesn't make it so. And as time go on definitions change in our society all the time as defined by the term gay. Used to mean happy and now because the populus says so means homosexual. The definition in today's world would be a combo of affection and tenderness along with an array of services. Not because I say it is but because the populus says so. It doesn't mean anyone that has a different meaning should act in any different manner. It just is.
When i first started out as a indy coming from a( massage/hj cbj time to time) agency i used to offer Limited GFE. In my definition i offered everything except intercourse. I wasnt comfortable and wanted to ease into it. I have plenty of friends that still come for that and always leave happy. my limited GFE is now my French special and i offer that sometimes ( for a lesser fee)
Its more about attitude then any sexual acts. I have had mind blowing times with friends and we did everything except intercourse.
So, does GFE HAVE TO HAVE SEX?
So, does GFE HAVE TO HAVE SEX? Originally Posted by adrianax2x
If you are my actual girlfriend, no. A girlfriend experience in that context, because we can always have sex later, can consist of cooking dinner together, walking on the beach, gazing into each other's eyes, browsing through bookstores and lots of holding hands.

However, an actual girlfriend's payment for this would simply be my company.

(*grin*)

In all seriousness, as far as *I* am concerned, every meeting I have with a woman is unique and the product of our own individual decisions which are unlike those in any other instance. It is possible, in some cases with me, to have a GFE sans intercourse and even both remain completely clothed; though it is rare.

However, I wouldn't want to build a business model that assumed most hobbyists were like that. Generally speaking, if all activities that could be construed as sex were removed from the menu, business would suffer -- particularly if rates remained unchanged.

;-)
Meh screw it. Honestly I think GFE has become so overused and is so open to interpretation that the value it used to hold is now decreased. Plus now LE has determined that GFE = sex for money.

I'm going to start offering NON GFE BDE (Brandy Devereaux Experience) which is where I'm going to give you the service that I want to give based on how comfortable am with you and YMWV. I'll pretend to be your girlfriend if I'm in the mood or I'll pretend to be the dominant bitch next door LOL

:-)
+1, I can appreciate that honesty, fo sho

Meh screw it. Honestly I think GFE has become so overused and is so open to interpretation that the value it used to hold is now decreased. Plus now LE has determined that GFE = sex for money.

I'm going to start offering NON GFE BDE (Brandy Devereaux Experience) which is where I'm going to give you the service that I want to give based on how comfortable am with you and YMWV. I'll pretend to be your girlfriend if I'm in the mood or I'll pretend to be the dominant bitch next door LOL

:-) Originally Posted by TxBrandy

:-) Originally Posted by TxBrandy
No offense intended Ms. Devereaux, but that sounds too much like having a REAL girlfriend. :-)
Does absolutely everything have to be so complicated....it just means that you probably won't get what the last guy did lmao. Moving along.
Wonder how many threads would come up if we searched GFE. Probably as many as the word love appears in the bible lol.
Does absolutely everything have to be so complicated.... Originally Posted by London Rayne

I swear these fuckers complicate everything!
Does absolutely everything have to be so complicated....it just means that you probably won't get what the last guy did lmao. Moving along. Originally Posted by London Rayne

BINGO.....we have a winner !!!

Okay, just my 2 1/2 cents. I like passion, and I like a lady who is happy to spend time with me. I don't need DFK with dueling tongues. A soft, slightly open mouth kiss is just DAMN hot with a beautiful lady. I prefer bbbj, but understand if a lady prefers covered. I would never ask for bbfs because a TRUE girlfriend would not want to put either of us at risk. Let's face reality here. Those of us who indulge in this fantasy life probably all see several people. All the cleanliness and all the doctor's appointments in the world can't cure us of the dangers we put ourselves in by our participation in the hobby, so a lady who plays safe plays longer and happier.

I also love DATY. Nothing I enjoy more than pleasing a lady in that way. If she does not offer it, I feel let down and probably woyld never see her again. I don't feel a need to slam her for it....I just move on.

Bottom line, if she's having fun, if she likes my company, and if she gets off a few times, I'm a happy man, and that is GFE enough for me.
Ladies pay attention...this man is from TENNESSEE!! Nuff said. Or is it Kentucky lol.

Crap I just realized I may have screwed myself out of an appt. Baby after that post, you are going to be booked yourself with eager ladies who want to be treated like oh I dunno.....HUMAN BEINGS!
Wow! A variety of opinions have appeared here. My idea of a GFE experience is one that both parties participate in a way that is pleasant and pleasing for both. Spontaneous actions are maybe best while avioding anything that is disagreeable when either participant says that is not on my menu.

I am fortunate that I have a favorite lady for BCD activities. While our activities may seem a bit "non GFE" to some we enjoy each other's responses.

The other ladies I meet are usually willing to indicate what they like and respect my wishes also. Safe sex is always my choice.