I am the hobby @thehobby

I scream in the throes of passion! So much so my ATF usually covers my mouth. And there is one of the community where the AMP providers scream at him.

Oh wait. You said screen. No I don’t screen but met my current ATF and second at AMPs. But I know both their real names and have driven their cars.

No cap bustin pointed at me. But I’m packing some heat. With this big Magnum, the most powerful gun in the world, and would blow your cervix clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, miss? Lol Originally Posted by Michael8219
Lol you’re a fool haha
@thehobby is probably out the hobby. Like literally I loved adding some sense to this hobby but that incident with that provider hit home really hard. Like literally I've seen her like over 10 times and I even publicly stated my concerns. My dumb ass went back another time because I'm a degenerate. Only by the grace of God. We are not protected by Mods or Admins in either board. Ladies are allowed to get away with all sorts of fuckery as if your pussy is the Golden fountain of youth. I'm done really. If I get an itch I'm hitting my trusted agency. No more indies because I'm not rolling the dice on when the fuckery happens

Fucking sad and personally scary because I literally dodged a bullet. People might call me cheap but never dangerous and always a good time. It was the wakeup I desperately needed. Shit ain't worth the risk at the price tag attached Originally Posted by Pitroom
Quit it, dodged a bullet you act like you almost got shot, it had nothing to do with the hobby I believe, she had drug cases on her record so go figure and a gun in her Facebook post, dumb girl
fill us all in so we can all learn. i've only had one encounter where 2 pieces-aka peacemakers-were part of the story. i played it calm, cool and collected, and everyone walked away in 1 piece (pun intended).

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769735 Originally Posted by pxmcc
Staff edit - UC
  • pxmcc
  • 07-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Pxmcc - if you would have busted a nut with him standing there then I would follow you into the landing on Normandy beach or Iwo Jima or Vietnam.

Crazy story! Key question- she demanded money upfront - assume you gave it to her? Originally Posted by Michael8219
lol sir..

yup i gave her the donation. i think it was like a benjamin. that's my standard procedure, to set it down on the dresser. smart gals just leave it there til the end of the session.

if you read the comments, the story gets even crazier. that's when the peacemakers showed up..
Yep I remember the comments now but not the ROS because I didn’t have PA back then. And I did not reread it until just now. I can empathize about the glasses - mine aren’t cheap but they are $ and I might have done the same.

My family won’t be surprised when I’m dead over some penny ante BS.
Lol you’re a fool haha Originally Posted by Cendell M
Quite true but I’m laughing at life 90% of the time!
Lol
Staff edit - UC Originally Posted by Cendell M
Must be why she keeps msg me offering specials "hey big daddy!".
It’s like that Seinfeld episode where a portrait of Kramer is made, an older art collecting couple view it, the man says “He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.” Lol Originally Posted by arañanegra
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YA5QJHbJyc4
Must be why she keeps msg me offering specials "hey big daddy!". Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Haha her special might be bustin a cap be carful it’s hard out there on them streets Lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-01-2023, 08:38 PM
dayum she's seen a lot of hobbyists. yikes..