Healthcare

All I know is when ObamaCare went into effect my rates went up for less coverage. When most of the act forcing coverage was repealed they went back down.
If anyone lost their insurance coverage, that they had previously before Obamacare, 2009, they most likely were going to lose it, or not be able to afford it in a few years anyways... 2012,2016,2020..... might have gotten a few more miles out of it, maybe 5-10 years more.

1990 most fulltime jobs offered paid healthcare and pensions, 2020 both are almost figments of one's imagination. To think you could afford, or your plan from 2008 wouldn't change by now and that you would still have it is unlikely at best. Originally Posted by bf0082
Wrong
what I had still less than Obama approved care
And went down as in CryptKicker post
but Obama approved care still went UP UP UP

like I said, if ya didn't live it ya don't know
The great thing on mine was after the rate went back down my coverage actually increased! Lol
The great thing on mine was after the rate went back down my coverage actually increased! Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker
In a meeting company I work for buying a another company. That place still has choice of BCBS or MVP. I stated that and asked will we get back or they get the shaft. Not many times in a meeting a VP will say "they will get fucked out of good health care." TRUE story

in the meeting when I lost the choice. The same VP started the meeting with "Sorry about this but..."
I’m not sure what was repealed, the fact uninsured wealthy not being fined was thrown out, nothing changed with existing conditions, kids on insurance until 25 and no maximum payout.

What was repealed as I understand Obamacare hasn’t changed
And if you say my life matters... you are a racist.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
OK. Your life ain’t worth shit.

See, I love everyone.......

elg......
The Affordable Care Act's '80/20' rule delivered $1.37 billion in premium refunds to 8.9 million Americans in 2019, its eighth year.

https://www.healthinsurance.org/obam...ratio-rebates/

Reading what was written, I actually believe you are showing that Obamacare is working and is doing what it was supposed to do.

I know the last place you'd here about premium refunds is on Fox News, cause it doesn't fit their narrative.
  • Doove
  • 01-23-2021, 06:26 AM
All I know is when ObamaCare went into effect my rates went up for less coverage. When most of the act forcing coverage was repealed they went back down. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Sucks for you, i suppose. When Obamacare went into effect, my coverage increased to Cadillac plan status and my rate was cut in half.

And because this is an internet chat board for reviewing hookers, you damn well should believe me.
The Affordable Care Act's '80/20' rule delivered $1.37 billion in premium refunds to 8.9 million Americans in 2019, its eighth year.

https://www.healthinsurance.org/obam...ratio-rebates/

Reading what was written, I actually believe you are showing that Obamacare is working and is doing what it was supposed to do.

I know the last place you'd here about premium refunds is on Fox News, cause it doesn't fit their narrative. Originally Posted by bf0082
How many insurance company's went under.

Whats Fox news is it a better hooker board ????
  • Doove
  • 01-23-2021, 08:31 AM
Math is hard.
But my insurance premium went up 800%.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

I thought this was about heathcare?

I know that my premiums went from $20 a week for a Cadillac Plan to $80 a week when we got saddled with Obamacare... and the plan was no longer Cadillac...

Cost me 4 times as much for less coverage... but the illegals got it for free.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

You people need to keep your make believe straight.
Whats Fox news is it a better hooker board ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It would almost HAVE to be....
Sucks for you, i suppose. When Obamacare went into effect, my coverage increased to Cadillac plan status and my rate was cut in half.

And because this is an internet chat board for reviewing hookers, you damn well should believe me. Originally Posted by Doove

Sounds like you got a Robin Hood plan... they stole it from me and gave it to you...

I went from cadillac to mopar.... and paid 4x for the downgrade...

edit add:
And my employer who paid 80% to my 20% paid 4x as well
  • Doove
  • 01-23-2021, 09:51 AM
Sounds like you got a Robin Hood plan... they stole it from me and gave it to you... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I have zero bankruptcies to my credit, so i think you have the attempted analogy backwards.

edit add:
And my employer who paid 80% to my 20% paid 4x as well
So, based on your 20/80 ratio, your share going from $20/wk to $80/wk means your monthly premium, total, went from $400/mo to $1600/mo. Even that, on its face i think is bullshit. But even if true, it still doesn't add up to an 800% increase.

Wanna try again?
I have zero bankruptcies to my credit, so i think you have the attempted analogy backwards.

So, based on your 20/80 ratio, your share going from $20/wk to $80/wk means your monthly premium, total, went from $400/mo to $1600/mo. Even that, on its face i think is bullshit. But even if true, it still doesn't add up to an 800% increase.

Wanna try again? Originally Posted by Doove
well that is less than Obama's 4K per month Cadillac care tax in the Obamacare act

was it Nancy that said "you have to pass it to know whats in it" ????
  • Doove
  • 01-23-2021, 11:43 AM
well that is less than Obama's 4K per month Cadillac care tax in the Obamacare act Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So you're admitting that Paulie lied to make a pretend point.

was it Nancy that said "you have to pass it to know whats in it" ????
Full quote: "“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”

In other words, so long as lunatics keep telling you that there will be government death panels, and so long as ignorant lunatics keep pretending to believe it, we'll need to pass the bill to find out if there are, in fact, death panels in the bill.

Narrator: "There were no death panels".