OliviaHansen on OH2 What a fucking joke !

• BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 01:26 PM
I’m sitting here trying to figure out what the point of this whiny post was to begin with.
But it also reminds me of something that a wise man once said;
DONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!!! Originally Posted by marvelousntx
Since when has begging been part of the game?
Since when has begging been part of the game? Originally Posted by BLM69
All I know is I just read a long thread started by a guy whining about how a girl makes more money.
All I know is I just read a long thread started by a guy whining about how a girl makes more money. Originally Posted by marvelousntx

Or doesnt
Yes and they have all kind of wish lists at Amazon, Gucci, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, that fancy shoes with the red soles I can't remember the name, etc.

for idiots to buy them stuff thinking they will one day actually meet the gal in person. Originally Posted by CG2014
Christian Louboutin
She’s a joke is all I have to say , don’t be that dumb to be sending deposits !!! I don’t care how beautiful a provider is I’ll never send a damn deposit to see anyone point blank , nobody should .. Another thing guys quit buying the damn content and onlyfans crap , don’t you think if they make enough without having to see you in person they will actually meet up with you ? Don’t get me wrong there still some thst do it all still but this content purchasing is going to make it very slim pickings