Are you tough enough?

Awww Budman33, I don't think its all that. OK maybe just for a few frustrated woman haters from Austin. But I've been led to believe otherwise.
ok, we'll see ... or we won't.... i don't 'matter' so the clubhouse address is still unknown to me. le sigh the supermod has quit the hobby so ... weird that he/she has upped spider hole posts on the way out.
This is funny! Teehee!!
I'll put in a good word for you. lol.

I think i understand the 'supposed' attack pack now. in the regular forums where they may not hang out in RL ever then its.. odd. but in a lord of the flies forum where they can stroke each other sufficiently, then come here... makes perfect fucking sense.

I would welcome an invite though so I could puzzle out people who have been so brain fucked by women that they have decided to focus on ladies one fourth their age. revenge? angst? ED? only the spidey hole knows. Originally Posted by budman33
sounds stupid.
Shouldn't you be working stud muffin? A gal has needs ya know.

sounds stupid. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
I'll put in a good word for you. lol. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

So, you have some pull over there?

Shouldn't you be working stud muffin? A gal has needs ya know. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Now, that's amusing.
sounds stupid. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
It sure does!
Stick with me kid and you'll go places.

So, you have some pull over there?

Now, that's amusing. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
She'll have you farting through silk!
Stick with me kid and you'll go places. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Like Louisiana?
I was told by the invitee, that it's a place where I & other ladies can stand up and say whatever we wanted to w/o recourse, to the man who "beats up women" (whispers was the name mentioned). Because as I was told. He's done enough beating up of me and other women that's it time to give it back to him.
In an underground forum? Hell no. I'll proudly stand up to whispers in public!!! He don't make me. He don't break me! Rather he being the bully he is, makes me proud to be a strong woman who doesn't put up with men's shit!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
This site is all about the "hobby". If someone complains about services rendered, guess who they will be complaining about? Women. Not because women are hated by that person in general, but because of real or perceived issues with a person who has not provided the expected services that were paid for. I can understand why you would be angry if he offended you. I can't understand why you turn this into a Men vs. Women issue. Anything he says in these open forums can be replied to in kind. If he is beating up women in them, why aren't they beating him back? Physical attributes don't mean much on the web.
I see you don't put up with men's shit. Do you put up with women's shit?

I keep it simple and don't put up with anybody’s shit.
I'm in Austin all summer!

Like Louisiana? Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Useless forum.......although, I suspect that Whispers and sixxbach have to ride the same bull as anyone else in there.......I'm just saying.
I don't give a shit about the spider hole but what I find funny is SUP, SNOOP and BUDMAN33 continually bring up the "attack pack" and none of them can go a day without throwing out some insult at Whispers or Sixx or Rand. You fucking idiots act like you are above the fray when in reality you are the instigators of much of the shit talking you claim to abhor. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Here Sup, just for you.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cocksucker