For Fucks Sake People, This Isn’t ISO’s!!!

You’re only worried about Treetop in this thread?

Treetop is the only person that is truly annoying. The rest well, I wouldnt have gotten back on for no reason. So I'm not going to entertain that. You can find me here, p411, and oh2!
Kickrocks I think they should. All gentleman need to know. Literally all of them do!!!
Judging by the new threads andd necessary rules , I think the Mods should all be issued EOD vests and get hazard pay along with an endless supply of Modafinil, 'cause it never stops.
Treetop is the only person that is truly annoying. The rest well, I wouldnt have gotten back on for no reason. So I'm not going to entertain that. You can find me here, p411, and oh2! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

Yes you did get back on for no reason. St.C said everyone gets a fresh start. Don't take you being allowed back as being proven innocent.

Also, quit sending me p.m.'s.
Treetop is the only person that is truly annoying. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Treetop is probably one of the only people who wanted to give you a 4th chance. You almost got booted by Gina at P411 and you are not going to last on the other site.

That said, you should probably get familar with Yes Backpage because other than Burton or Powell streets that will be the only place your Latin King pimp will be able to sell you.

I hope in the meantime Coolbeans doent place an alert ad their first.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/index.ph...d=8&cityid=291

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
The person that accused me actually had to send an email to the mods for my to get my original account back. I actually was kicked off of p411, and got that back as well. Its not a "fresh start" its shit was made right.
And kickrocks I sent you ONE message. Would you like to copy and paste it here?
I wasnt magically given my account back for some fresh start. So get that out of your head.
It must really suck for yall to have been attacking and attacking me for something I didn't do.
Post it up, we don’t believe you.
Sooooooo the member that you blackmailed wrote a letter of recommedation for you? Is that what you are saying? Looking for clarity here.

The person that accused me actually had to send an email to the mods for my to get my original account back. I actually was kicked off of p411, and got that back as well. Its not a "fresh start" its shit was made right.
And kickrocks I sent you ONE message. Would you like to copy and paste it here?
I wasnt magically given my account back for some fresh start. So get that out of your head.
It must really suck for yall to have been attacking and attacking me for something I didn't do. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
No he had to send an email saying I'm not the person that blackmailed him.

However I'm not going to continue to try to prove my innocence. When it's already been done. I've dealt with it for the last 6 and I'm not going to do it anymore. What needed to be made right was done. If you dont like it I'm sorry you feel that way.
Kisses and best of luck. Also happy searching.
No he had to send an email saying I'm not ther person that blackmailed him. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

Did you blackmail him to send the email?

Looks like he posted an ad to help you.
Anyways back on topic. Guys are looking for kitties. Not supposed to look for kitties on here. Just wade through the weekly posts or move on over to oh2!!!
or move on over to oh2!!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

Until they shut it down and ck spends his golden years in the slammer.
I crack the fuck up on people that think ourhome2 is untouchable.
How many times is it mentioned on this site that is watched?
Eccie is complying to the new laws, which one do you think is next in line?
Ourhome2 and Switter.
Keep putting yourselves out there! lol