President Trump Signs Executive Order Directing Interior Dept. to Review of 20 Years of Federal Land Grabs…

Following in your pappy's footsteps, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, bestiality is a forbidden topic in this forum,
Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It would be amusing to see you banned for the want of a comma, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!! Proper punctuation and spelling has never been a strong suit of Ekim, Lube, wtf or any other members of the reach-around crew.
+ 1 !!!!! Proper punctuation and spelling has never been a strong suit of Ekim, Lube, wtf or any other members of the reach-around crew. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
But they are ALL the first to dismiss and ridicule others' mental capabilities with their meaningless references, e.g. "idiot" ... "dumbass" .... "ignorant" ... in the tradition of their candidate, "HillariousNoMore," who called Trump supporters ... "deplorable"!

They are losers just like she IS!
But they are ALL the first to dismiss and ridicule others' mental capabilities with their meaningless references, e.g. "idiot" ... "dumbass" .... "ignorant" ... in the tradition of their candidate, "HillariousNoMore," who called Trump supporters ... "deplorable"!

They are losers just like she IS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
More bullshit. The only thing guaranteed is you will be the first to complain about having your smarts or mental state questioned. The examples you provided are hardly meaningless. An idiot is mentally deficient. You are very familiar with ignorant as well as dumb ass. It's not my job or specialty to diagnose you.
But it's easy to describe your symptoms.
What would you call a person who is factually incorrect, won't admit their own mistakes, and for all the wrong reasons, too arrogant, while being wrong, to look up the correct answer.
Then you frequently crow about the factually incorrect answer.
I'm not talking opinions here.
Following in your pappy's footsteps, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, bestiality is a forbidden topic in this forum,
Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It would be amusing to see you banned for the want of a comma, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey ekim the inbred chimp where have you been? At gay rey's dingleberry harvest? If it was your dumb ass would have been gone long ago. Punctuation police are just another type of lemming. Be sure and hit that RTM ekim the inbred chimp.
Fucking lemmings.
+ 1 !!!!! Proper punctuation and spelling has never been a strong suit of Ekim, Lube, wtf or any other members of the reach-around crew. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The chimps in the St Louis zoo speak and type better English than you can retarded lenny. The shit you post is full of errors.
The chimps in the St Louis zoo speak and type better English than you can retarded lenny. The shit you post is full of errors. Originally Posted by bamscram
its amazing how they bring the mad chimp out of you rooster boy the of retards
The chimps in the St Louis zoo speak and type better English than you can retarded lenny. The shit you post is full of errors. Originally Posted by bamscram

Everyone knows who you are, eehhhhbuhhrrrr! The 1000's of lurkers, members who will not post in here, our side and yours.

Conservative, Demonic Rats and Libertarian... we know

You are just making a ASS of YOURSELF.

Stick the butter knife in the electric plug, over and over...

Some call it self-medication...

Then come back with a new handle, you might fool us then, eeehbuhhhrrrr!

Thanks, K... IFFY

Note: Few actually oppose "the wall" idea ... they oppose it because it came from Trump. The Democrats in the Senate oppose it, because ... it was "Trump's idea"! Protecting the border! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uhhh...no. Some Repubes don't like it, either.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...funding-trumps
I
[/COLOR]t's amazing how they bring the mad chimp out ofI[COLOR-"Red"I-[/COLOR]you rooster boy the of retards Originally Posted by gary5912;1059452853[COLOR="Red"
Go check out the chimps idiot. You are pathetic.
Everyone knows who you are, eehhhhbuhhrrrr! The 1000's of lurkers, members who will not post in here, our side and yours.

Conservative, Demonic Rats and Libertarian... we know

You are just making a ASS of YOURSELF.

Stick the butter knife in the electric plug, over and over...
Has that worked for you?
Some call it self-medication...

Then come back with a new handle, you might fool us then, eeehbuhhhrrrr!

Thanks, K... IFFY

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You got any evidence besides your stupid babbling iffy?
NO , typical lemming just like liberals hoping if they repeat the lie enough it will become true.
You got any evidence besides your stupid babbling iffy?
NO , typical lemming just like liberals hoping if they repeat the lie enough it will become true. Originally Posted by bamscram
My evidence is your response, eehhbuhhhhrrrr...

My evidence is your response, eehhbuhhhhrrrr...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Then your answer is no bamscram I am full of shit.
bamscram full of shit. Originally Posted by bamscram
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are very familiar with ignorant as well as dumb ass. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I agree, because you're not the first one to post on here, and you won't be the last. You can pretend all you want, but you can't hide your dumb ass ignorance with your Big Chief Tablet Blue Letters. BTW: They need you in North Korea!
FTFY,I Am Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering