Pregnancy Scare Advice needed PLEASE

Congratulations. Now take some steps so y'all don't have to have these concerns again.
Why don't the youth of today have some semblance of sex education? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm laughing as I read this. It's the same thing with every generation. Life is a learning process. Don't you remember when YOU were 22?

Crap. I don't!

Elisabeth
Mike10, if you continue having sex with her without any protection, then I would suggest that you start saving some money because having a child, hopefully not twin, triplet or worse, can be very expensive.

Hey guys, truly, thanks for all the advice.

For those of you wondering I am 22 years old and she is also 22, so yeah that may explain why we don't know much about these things.

And I just found out 45 seconds ago that she started her period..3 weeks late but it started. It is a relief, but I have surely learned my lesson.

You guys are the first I told!!

Thank you for the advice guys. Originally Posted by mike10
I'm laughing as I read this. It's the same thing with every generation. Life is a learning process. Don't you remember when YOU were 22?

Crap. I don't!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yes, I do remember. I knew THEN that having my unprotected, ejaculating dick anywhere near a pussy (particularly IN the pussy) could mean pregnancy. This was something I knew well before I was 22.

Every new generation is supposed to be smarter than the old, which is why we don't have to reinvent the wheel and rediscover fire every 25 years.

Why don't the youth of today have some semblance of sex education? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's not on the TAKS test so schools don't teach it.
They taught very little in the 70s either so I guess little has changed.
We did not have the internet to teach us back when we were young...

I probably shouldn't say this, but 'a period three weeks late' may actually mean a pregnancy that the lady's body rejected. I might suggest that a doctor visit to make sure all is okay with her would be in order.

And perhaps the doctor could give some good advice and lessons so these worries don't pop up again.

I have to tell a 22 year old this:

1. If you are coming here for sex/pregnancy advice, you probably ain't ready for the hobby.

2. Taking advice from a whore board on something as critical, no life changing and intimate, as a potential pregnancy isn't the best idea. However, I would be glad to help any ladies who find themselves pregnant in the FW area with some resources that can help them.

I know many of us have come to consider our friends from the board as a family, I am as guilty as any. But let us face it: In most of society, our lifestyle is considered illegal, immoral, and downright bad. None of us in our board personas would be on any public list to provide emotional support, advice, or a shoulder to cry on. So asking us for advice, while I get it, I really do, it still should be very scary to contemplate. (And while I may have asked for hobby advice here, I don't think I have ever asked for real life advice from the group. ---I save that for more intimate moments with certain ladies I trust.)

Crap. I don't!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Some of us were aware enough not to knock girl up as when we were substantially younger than 22. It's not rocket science. I think they've known what causes pregnancy since at least the late 60's.
The OP asked about abortion and what's going on with a woman's body when she is late, if memory serves. Not about how to make babies. It's a guess that a lot of people probably don't know much about abortions (much less about a woman's body) and I can understand asking rather elementary questions about it.

But point taken.

Elisabeth