OMG I am so excited about my new pics I took this morning I just had to share my joy!

Dude wtf was that shit? Can you try, stalker, obsessive, psycho weirdo. You are nothing to me. That is fucking creepy. Somebody please contact Terrel that one of their patients escaped.
mmmm you look TASTY!!! so hot mmmm... i can hear it now fuck me cage from behind!
I’m the king of the Kitty trolls and that’s not cool. We don’t cross worlds here.

Not sure if it’s allowed but those posts should be deleted out of basic decency.
Thank you Eccie214, this is not a boyfriend this is a psycho, stalker I met from TSSelenaLopez. He has a criminal trespass on my property and a restraining order from getting within 300 feet of me. Yes he is in serious violation. I rtm'd staff the info on who he really is.
Oh yeah who ever contacts me I honestly have videos and pictures of us we lived together I have videos upon videos and pictures of everything we did together ask Charlie Brown he walked into kittys condo while I was getting dressed he said he'd like to meet me we met I left they had their session
So now does that seem like I'm a stalker and yes I know ts Selena I use to give her rides that's how I met kitty
Should I post pictures of the texts when we met that night kitty
By all means go for it. lol
wow .... someone is about to get banned by all predictions.
I just microwaved some popcorn. This is going to be good...
Bha ha ha ha ha I'm not worried about it as long as he stays away from me physically. Creepers.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sdy...w?usp=drivesdk
Edit-Staff
Now who is that and who's house am I in and who's sucking my cock in this video I shared
Bha ha ha ha ha I'm not worried about it as long as he stays away from me physically. Creepers. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty who did your makeup it is really flawless? Very good job if you or someone else did it.
Kitty who did your makeup it is really flawless? Very good job if you or someone else did it. Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you Suiram77. I did my makeup myself. I am a cosmetologist and used to be on the artistic team for a big name corporate salon, I did all the big shows. I enjoyed it a lot.

What's up with the list of numbers? Is it some type of secret codex? Awesome and cool!