So I guess all of us have to get married or masterbate?

And yet you're still out here selling the coochie. 5 years and you still ain't made it. Originally Posted by texassapper
that's because they can see what she really is.
Hold on... let me get some popcorn..

Ok, now continue.
it never ceases to amaze me how "you people" love hitting that RTM button BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA your feelings get hurt so easily, Mean while I could care less about what anybody on this bard thinks of me, I am just here to insert ideas into the women's heads who are still able and willing to do something with their lives. You don't have to sale ass for $150 hour for 20 years straight. HAHAHAHAHA you don't have to take care of grown men who are under achievers. YOU CAN MARRY A MILLIONAIRE!!!! IT IS POSSIBLE!
  • motor
  • 09-20-2019, 12:59 PM
BUH BYE....geez, like finger nails on a chalk board
Well, every time I jerk off I figure I saved a couple of hundred bucks.
would be a millionaire if I could find someone to buy my output.
it never ceases to amaze me how "you people" love hitting that RTM button BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA your feelings get hurt so easily, Mean while I could care less about what anybody on this bard thinks of me, I am just here to insert ideas into the women's heads who are still able and willing to do something with their lives. You don't have to sale ass for $150 hour for 20 years straight. HAHAHAHAHA you don't have to take care of grown men who are under achievers. YOU CAN MARRY A MILLIONAIRE!!!! IT IS POSSIBLE! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Are you trolling lol why would you want too marry a guy just for money. Geez that's cold you probably think you can finesse him in court after a couple of years you might wana try guys in the real world cause all the sugar daddys on here with them black cards are fully aware of your scheme. Good luck though lol it probably would be hard too find a millionaire cause that guy in that new Ben's you checking out is probally a dishwasher
For the record. I didn’t hit the RTM not once on her. If I’m going to dish it I sure as hell can take it ...she’s fun to fuck with
...she’s fun to fuck with Originally Posted by Analeese
That can be said about almost ALL of the ladies on this board ;-)
Masturbating is very healthy part of being humans.
You'll find me on p411 and other places under the same handle also please me here too hope is not lost
Nah don't do that there is other options to find what your looking for.
MM is drinking her own Kool-Aid and has bought into her own fantasy. You've been saying this shit for years yet nothing has changed, so is Richard Gere just waiting for you to get even more broke down and bitter before he comes riding in?

Let's assume you are making $500 a pop with lots of multi-hour appointments with generous men and you've been doing it for five years. Then you should have made and still be making enough that you've invested a significant amount and prepared your own future. That way, when Richard Gere fails to show up you can still live comfortably without becoming a crazy old lady rambling about conspiracy theories on YouTube. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Pound your on pud.

It's much cheaper!!!
Pussy aint that important its a luxury like taking a vacation or hiking. Originally Posted by greenraven
If you have normal "T" levels, hookups are more than just a luxury. It's more like a necessity like air and water.
You just have to search or use OH2 Originally Posted by snowbunni
In addition to OH2, there is P411, Eros, Listcrawler, Privatedelights and Slixla. You have to put in more work to find your hook-up for sure. Your mission can still be accomplished, it will just take more time.