DOJ releases evidence in Jan 6 case against Trump

Please enlighten us on who voted for harris. Nobody in 2020 and nobody this year, until she and her democratic buddies did a coup of biden, throwing him under the bus instead of executing the steps to invoke the 25th amendment that the constitution calls for and getting rid of him according to law. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

How funny is this shit. I made this post and 4 of you chose to quote it and to make a reply. Does it take 4 of you liberals/progressives to make one point? Does it take 4 liberals/progressives to change a light bulb too? Thing is, I stand by my comment. Nobody voted for Harris in 2020 and until biden was thrown under the bus, nobody voted for her this year either. Facts!

My comment about the 25th amendment is a reach at best, but it's not how I or we view it, it's how it's viewed on the world stage, especially by our enemies in Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea. If they believe and if they sell their people it's a coup, then it's a coup.
How funny is this shit. I made this post and 4 of you chose to quote it and to make a reply. Does it take 4 of you liberals/progressives to make one point? Does it take 4 liberals/progressives to change a light bulb too? Thing is, I stand by my comment. Nobody voted for Harris in 2020 and until biden was thrown under the bus, nobody voted for her this year either. Facts!

My comment about the 25th amendment is a reach at best, but it's not how I or we view it, it's how it's viewed on the world stage, especially by our enemies in Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea. If they believe and if they sell their people it's a coup, then it's a coup. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

DNC virtual roll call vote ends with Kamala Harris receiving 99% of delegate votes. Here are the full results.

Washington — The Democratic National Committee's virtual roll call vote has closed, and the Democratic Party announced that Vice President Kamala Harris received the votes of 99% of the participating delegates.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dnc-rol...f-states-2024/

My comment about the 25th amendment is a reach at best, but it's not how I or we view it, it's how it's viewed on the world stage, especially by our enemies in Russia, China, Iran, and N. Korea. If they believe and if they sell their people it's a coup, then it's a coup. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

It only takes one MAGA to amplify misinformation. Or make "a reach at best." Over and over and over. You believe everybody believes this is a coup because that's what Trump says it is.

Make no mistake - Our enemies are all pulling for Trump. They don't want him convicted (again). They know he's putty in their hands.

Thank God for Jack Smith. He's going to finish what the Senate was too cowardly to do. TWICE.
Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia…….
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.