Are there any fitness trainers?

• DSK
  • 12-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Honestly, I don't even ear chicken nuggets. I think their processed and nasty.
I eat burgers. Lol. This girl doesn't lie when she says she eats a lot. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
I wouldn't call it a lie but a matter of perception, but if you eat alot and remain that skinny and good looking, you are very blessed.
  • yambs
  • 12-24-2016, 05:58 PM
diet
yoga vegan food and lots and lots of bed aerobics makes one fit healthy and happy! The first training session is free.
Lots of good info so far. I suggest getting a membership at 24 HR Fitness. Many locations. Also, find a copy of Living Lean by Larry North. Look at Half Price Books as it is out of print. Covers nutrition and exercise. Very practical and easy to follow. Originally Posted by txhunter56

Hunter's right on imo....Larry North adopted many of his fitness philosophies from Dr Cliff Sheats, who had a nutrional / fitness radio show in the Dallas area for over a decade (in the 90's I believe)....

I'd also look into getting Sheat's book, LEAN BODIES, Cindy (also look for it at Half-Priced Books). It may have most if not all the answers you're looking for.

Personally speaking, you have an awesome opportunity (at the tender age of 22) of getting into a clean nutritional & fitness regimen and making it a "lifestyle" that will serve you....well, for life (a much better four-letter word than diet). Waiting till you're 30-50-100+ over-weight is much harder than where you are (currently) body-wise.

Good luck!
Best way to gain weight ?
Get married - worked great for my ex -wife ! 115lb to beeping when she backs up in no time
Well thanks for the tips everyone! I'm definately still learning!

I'm gaining in all the right places
Respectfully I will have to disagree a little.

You (the OP) should get advise from a qualified professional. That could be from online or from a trainer at the gym.

Basically your workout should consist of squats, deadlifts, pressing of some sort, and pulling of some sort. Add in a little bit of assistance exercises plus some cardio and you'all be fine....well, maybe more fine than you already are. Good luck!