do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

• oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Mkes Sense to me.
Thank you Sir - a good post!
I would encourage your vote in 2020 for the candidates of your choice.
I didn't vote because of the way the question is worded but I will happily state my position very clearly here.

I support access to healthcare for anyone and everyone. What I don't support is US Taxpayers paying for the healthcare of non-citizens. They should pay for their own healthcare. If they can't afford it, then they should be given emergency medical care only and then deported. I admire those that want to come here to work but there is a legal process they need to go through.

then the way the question was posed in the debates you would vote NO.

I am also not opposed to those here illegally (who are not criminals and can support themselves and their families) being offered a one-time chance to sign up for a work permit that allows them to stay on certain conditions (only because our lack of immigration enforcement essentially invited them to come here illegally) but......they should not be given citizenship unless they go back to their home country and go through the correct legal process to do so. I really don't know why something like this would even be controversial at all. Originally Posted by ICTTDS

i agree. i recall Trump speaking about this during the campaign. i'm surprised he didn't push this after he got elected. he should make them an offer they can't refuse .. long term resident worker status. nothing else. where people got their shorts in a bunch is he singled out the "bad ones". about 25-30% ARE BAD ACTORS. that is a FACT. and this is why the Left calls Trump a racist. BULLSHIT!. it's the truth. the 70% who are only here illegally but have not been bad actors should easily qualify for resident worker status.

i wonder if the bulk of illegals came from Canada? never mind that Canada only has 35 million people .. if 10 million were here that would be a third of the population. to Mexico it's less than 10. about 7%. Mexico has 129 million. the point is .. most of Canada is white. would the left claim it's racist then?? how so? i'm sure they'd figure out some other way to blame Trump. whatever.

Trump should propose this. get them to come in from the cold as they say in spy novels. he could force this by restricting remissions to Mexico. he mentioned that during the campaign too. Odd that when the new "know your customer" financial regs were passed, money wire transfers were excluded? makes you think the liberals wanted that loophole to continue for a reason?
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Trump will never get the House to participate in any constructive revision of immigration laws

They are embedded in Bring Central and South America into the US to shore up their thinning voter groups.

It will back fire bigly in Nov 2020
bump. and jeffy is dead. bump.

where are the leftist? they are way behind. losing by a mile. but you still have time to rally for your cause of ILLEGALS.

Get with it! or not.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
I didn't vote because of the way the question is worded but I will happily state my position very clearly here.

I support access to healthcare for anyone and everyone. What I don't support is US Taxpayers paying for the healthcare of non-citizens. They should pay for their own healthcare. If they can't afford it, then they should be given emergency medical care only and then deported. I admire those that want to come here to work but there is a legal process they need to go through.

I am also not opposed to those here illegally (who are not criminals and can support themselves and their families) being offered a one-time chance to sign up for a work permit that allows them to stay on certain conditions (only because our lack of immigration enforcement essentially invited them to come here illegally) but......they should not be given citizenship unless they go back to their home country and go through the correct legal process to do so. I really don't know why something like this would even be controversial at all. Originally Posted by ICTTDS
good post. makes a lot of sense. for some reason the politicians in Washington want it this way or there would have been reform. Reagan even had a policy on immigration in the 80s
good post. makes a lot of sense. for some reason the politicians in Washington want it this way or there would have been reform. Reagan even had a policy on immigration in the 80s Originally Posted by themystic

we'll see your vote when the poll ends. if you voted ..
then let them get it at the first nation they come to. Mexico.

and "i hate my shithole country" isn't a valid reason for asylum. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your racist bias shines right through your OP and your response. Asylum seekers don't just travel North on foot. They sometimes washup on our shores. Tsk tsk!

Doesn't work that way, but do you REALLY want to leave a decision like this up to a POPULAR VOTE?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does that mean you won't get to vote??
Very fair to point that out. If I had been on the stage I would have raised my hand too because of the ambiguity of the question. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If there was a fork in the road would you take it...
Your racist bias shines right through your OP and your response. Asylum seekers don't just travel North on foot. They sometimes washup on our shores. Tsk tsk!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

right! like the Cuban refugees?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

Jimmy Carter looked like a fool for that .. not like he needed much help ..

Guatemala elects new president to inherit Trump migration bind

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/guatemala-...060932456.html

Mexican armed forces meets migrants at southern border

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...order-n1014441

there is nothing RACIST about opposing ILLEGAL immigration.
good post. makes a lot of sense. for some reason the politicians in Washington want it this way or there would have been reform. Reagan even had a policy on immigration in the 80s Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah and he regretted it and learned...YOU DON'T TRUST DEMOCRAPS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWG...ature=youtu.be
right! like the Cuban refugees?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

Jimmy Carter looked like a fool for that .. not like he needed much help ..

Guatemala elects new president to inherit Trump migration bind

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/guatemala-...060932456.html

Mexican armed forces meets migrants at southern border

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...order-n1014441

there is nothing RACIST about opposing ILLEGAL immigration. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Shhhhhhhh don't expose the radical leftwing narrative.
I support free sterilizations and abortions for illegal aliens
I support free sterilizations and abortions for illegal aliens Originally Posted by Nate Higgers

Bye Bye Nate. see you soon .. or not.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500