The latest scam...

Well there ya go. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And you believe that tin foil hat bullshit. You really do.
Was I talking to you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Do I give a fcuk if you weren't? If you want a private conversation, you know how to do that.
I'm not saying it's a coincidence - but is it?

Stunning. Wuhan Lab was Experimenting with Monkeypox Last Year – Published Research Report in International Journal in February

By Jim Hoft
Published May 22, 2022 at 9:25pm

Virologica Sinica is an international journal which aims at presenting the cutting-edge research on viruses all over the world. The journal publishes peer-reviewed original research articles, reviews, and letters to the editor, to encompass the latest developments in all branches of virology,

In February 2022, Virologica Sinica published a recent gain of function research project performed by scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in August 2021 while the COVID-19 pandemic was still raging around the world.

The study was published in February 2022.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology assembled a monkeypox virus genome, allowing the virus to be identified through PCR tests, using a method researchers flagged for potentially creating a “contagious pathogen,” The National Pulse can reveal.

I'll assure you I am not a Liberal. This Disease is supposedly a rare disease most commonly found in Africa. It's called "Monkeypox" because the virus originates in Monkeys. In tern transmission can be from person to person if an uninfected person comes in contact with the pustules of an infected person or clothing or bedding of that infected person. There has been reports of this disease in the past but only a few. So what is it about this disease now that 14 countries are reporting cases and Belgium is initiating quarantines, on a disease that is so rare in occurrence? Originally Posted by Levianon17
And you believe that tin foil hat bullshit. You really do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can live under that rock for as long as you want to. I consider all the possibilities.
You can live under that rock for as long as you want to. I consider all the possibilities. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Actually you believe all the theories, and ramp up the paranoia to the next level in virtually every case.

That's well documented.
Actually you believe all the theories, and ramp up the paranoia to the next level in virtually every case.

That's well documented. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Facts often start off as Theories. I am not ramping up Paranoia you're just naturally paranoid. You're scared to look all sides of the equation.
Facts often start off as Theories. I am not ramping up Paranoia you're just naturally paranoid. You're scared to look all sides of the equation. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He scared to look in the mirror. Can’t say I blame him.

That's well documented. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you believe whatever the far left press says about Trump. you disbelieve whatever mounting negative reporting about Biden by the very same far left press.

the far left can't keep covering Biden's incompetent ass. why do you keep kissing it?

because that's what Aunt Peg does.

bahahahahahaaaaa
So when there is a death that results from co-morbidity of COVID and monkeypox, what cause of death does the hospital list? The one with the higher Medicare payments for complex monkeypox or COVID-19-related treatment under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) or Monkeypox Aid to Dependents And Seniors Should Help In Time Act (MAD AS SHIT Act) including a Medicare add-on payment of 20% for both rural and urban inpatient hospital COVID-19 or Monkeypox patients.
.... Monkeypox surely gonna be good for something:

MORE mail-in voting.

### Salty
Poor Whackov. His feeble attempt to brand someone else with his blow buddy Bambino’s claim to fame (three knuckles in the bunghole) is pathetic at best. We all know who Peggy Sue is.

Never were good at Marketing, WWE.

Stick with what you know. Blastin 0zombies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSH
.... Monkeypox surely gonna be good for something:

MORE mail-in voting.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The bane of mankind!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSH!
Poor Whackov. His feeble attempt to brand someone else with his blow buddy Bambino’s claim to fame (three knuckles in the bunghole) is pathetic at best. We all know who Peggy Sue is.

Never were good at Marketing, WWE.

Stick with what you know. Blastin 0zombies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so Aunt Peg