Retired Providers

Natasha Fame, I think she moved to LA, or retired.

Never saw her but all the reviews loved her French accent among other things.

Also, Cameron, the blonde gal from Fort Worth then moved to Dallas.
Natasha Fame, I think she moved to LA, or retired.

Never saw her but all the reviews loved her French accent among other things.

Also, Cameron, the blonde gal from Fort Worth then moved to Dallas. Originally Posted by fine dimes21
Natasha moved to Europe (at least according to her P411). If it was truly retired, she would be on the list.

I'd also add Stiletto Kitty and Holly.
The Zen Dagon
Corie DFW - Was one of my first...
heydey01,

I agree with you. She was one of a kind. Saw her no less than 20 times and everytime got better. Became a friend more than a provider. Wish I could just talk to her to say hello.
Holly. Without question. I was blessed to have one session with her, but always wanted a double with her and Faith...maybe it's good that I didn't ever get it. I might have ended up in the hospital.
  • Rico
  • 06-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Anna Anderson & Kitten
[QUOTE=rcg001;1053158972]I saw her several time and she was beyond cool. Enjoy

Ahhhhh, yes.....Laney Von, no doubt. Saw her twice and she wore that LBD (''little black dress'') both times.....so sexy with it on (and off, too!)
Thanks for the jeans & tight, low-cut photo....never saw her like this but Damn, she looks good this way, too......miss that girl.
Billie Sins, lots of drama...a really bad girl, someone coulda gotten hurt..haha
Sabrina and Sarah Jane
Hooter
Ashley Ash
SlutSylvia
+1 On Tess Tulips, mucho fun, very sensual.
Sydney4u
I would have to say Jodi James. Last I heard she was in Vegas but then suddenly her websites came down and she vanished. The hobby will never be the same. If anyone knows what happened to her please PM me. Saw her many times. Hope things worked out well for her.

There are several I'd name... How about 2 I've see and 2 id like to have seen:
Alyssa Nicole
Holly
Traci Brooks
Nina Moretti