Question for providers and clients.

Before figuring out how to screen it happened once. I met someone I used to know in my middle school days during my first 6 months of providing. If he recognized me he sure played it off well like he didn't which made things easier for me lol.
Ever since then I screen to avoid that (amongst a few other reasons)...so no.
Thankfully it's never happened to me but I know of many clients that booked sessions only to find out it was either their daughter, wife or girlfriend instead. It happened to one of my closest friends: He booked an appointment only to find out it was his granddaughter that was the provider of choice. This is why I will screening HARD because I can't afford run-ins with close associates.

I don't associate with those kind of people.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

So, no one knows you.
Thankfully it's never happened to me but I know of many clients that booked sessions only to find out it was either their daughter, wife or girlfriend instead. It happened to one of my closest friends: He booked an appointment only to find out it was his granddaughter that was the provider of choice. This is why I will screening HARD because I can't afford run-ins with close associates. Originally Posted by Indirah.Raven

I live in Sacramento, but never hobby in Sacramento. Only when I travel do I hobby for the fear of running into freinds, clients, or relatives.
I don't understand the problem meeting someone ya know in RL.

But then I started at bars known for lady's of the moment.
Former student contacted me! He was 20! It was kind of strange, but I went ahead and made the appointment, he had always been such a sweetheart and such a cutie! It was really really weird! I don’t think he knew what to think of his teacher when i was done with him! LOL