How much does age count in choosing a provider?

I have yet to meet a provider under 25 that is into clean up, it is mosly self service. Its not a major requirment for me but once you're kinda used to it you get spoiled. That might be something they learn with age
Naomi, I had one of my ATFs tell me about a guy who she thought he was literally trying to eat her face and she had to take him to Kissing 101. The girl I saw today took me to Nirvana the first time I saw her and she did it by kissing. Today she did it by BBBJ. So that is 2 times out of 8. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Honey I am willing to teach but it is hell when they are not willing to learn. I have always said "If fucking is your hobby, how can you suck at it?" In this case, how can a hobbyist that have been with over 30 girls suck at kissing. Did someone not say anything to him? It was THAT gross.
I agree.

I'm in my 40's though I look like I'm in my late 30's and have been told so, too many times. Not a wrinkle on my face and damn proud of my age.

I feel women ought to embrace their age & bodies and not give a rats ass what *some* guys think of about.
If your in your 30, 40, 50's then shout it loud and proud.
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind.

I don't know but I'm sick of seeing these 44 year old advertising that they're 30 and look NOTHING like it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't really worry about kissing because I don't kiss in the hobby. It's one of those things I keep for the real world
I don't really worry about kissing because I don't kiss in the hobby. It's one of those things I keep for the real world Originally Posted by burkalini
I couldn't see a guy that won't kiss me...
I couldn't see a provider that doesn't do BBBJ or allow DATY.
The kissing is a big part of sexual stimulation. I have never reached orgasm through just kissing since I had leakage in my teen years, but I have been taken to another level just by kissing.
My kinda guy, I dont kiss anyone unless it is on a personal basis, it means to much to me and too personal.

I don't really worry about kissing because I don't kiss in the hobby. It's one of those things I keep for the real world Originally Posted by burkalini
Im 41 and told I look much younger. I attract younger guys in my Real life too who think Im late 20's. I have no wrinkles at all and fair, porcelain, freckled skin, and great european blood. When with my kids people think I am their sister, and once at the hospital with my older sister they thought I was her daughter, and there is only 10 years difference.

So some of us can pull off stating we are younger. Me I just tell ya I am older then love the look on your face in disbelief. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Plus your SASSY! Sassy chicks always look young!

I love you SL!!! Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy
Meet my NEXT ex-wife! LOL Thats how it starts, then there goes a house, a car, a... OK I'm back!

Naomi, I had one of my ATFs tell me about a guy who she thought he was literally trying to eat her face and she had to take him to Kissing 101. The girl I saw today took me to Nirvana the first time I saw her and she did it by kissing. Today she did it by BBBJ. So that is 2 times out of 8. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
One thing I've learned. If you go up to bat enough, your going to strike out every now and then. But what the hell, how else will you get the chance to hit that home run! Batter up!
This is a preference question. I prefer the younger crowd. Guess I'm trying to make up for all those missed opportunities when I was younger. There's just something about a college coed that gets my blood boiling. Nothing against the older ladies, but I figure that if I wanted to see gals my age, I could do it via the civie route. Also, I've been burned by providers claiming to be in their late 30s/early 40s and when I meet them, add 10 to 15 years to what they they claim to be. At least if a 22 year old claims to be 18, there's not much difference.
I don't usually look at age for a requirement. I look at the reviews, forum posts, and showcases to determine if there is an attraction. There are several I feel attracted to just from reading their posts or who I have chatted with in the chat room.
The older Setty gets...

the younger they get.

Setty (SouthSide)

This is a preference question. I prefer the younger crowd. Guess I'm trying to make up for all those missed opportunities when I was younger. There's just something about a college coed that gets my blood boiling. Nothing against the older ladies, but I figure that if I wanted to see gals my age, I could do it via the civie route. Also, I've been burned by providers claiming to be in their late 30s/early 40s and when I meet them, add 10 to 15 years to what they they claim to be. At least if a 22 year old claims to be 18, there's not much difference. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I'm wondering why we haven't met yet
Yes I have a few clients that are overweight. There is nothing wrong with that. The chubby ones are even the sweetest ones to tell you the truth BUT when I have to lift your stomach with all my stength to give you a bj? That is a problem. I am not willing to see a morbidly obese man. I will gladly send his info to another provider. I've been there done that and it was a big time health risk for me. Not interested at all. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I had one that was way over 400. I was shocked when he opened the door! I didn't have to lift his stomach though! Poor bastard couldn't of had sex if he wanted too! His thing was so hidden beneath piles of lard I had to struggle to just give him a HJ!!!
nice to repeat what the woman say for once. age doesn't matter to me. like yea size doesn't either right.