Alright Rochester, Let's not have a repeat of Last Week !!

yup
shhhhh me think Ms KaylaRydher is also. Just guessing on that tho Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup I am, but a way nicer one. . Unlike some
Yup I am, but a way nicer one. . Unlike some Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
www.hookerbank.com/

offer loans????
www.hookerbank.com/

offer loans???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup I have before... : ) bc I'm sweet like that!!
XOXOXO
Do you have a fan club?
Linck?
Do you have a fan club?
Linck? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I do ; )
No link though as its by invitation only..

I was part of your gobc but realised it was a waist of time and very boring considering the leader and its member.. but thanks anyways for that invite : )

but please don't keep waiting for an invite into my club bc its not coming.. sorry hun
Yup I am, but a way nicer one. . Unlike some Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
100% agree!!!
I do ; )
No link though as its by invitation only..

I was part of your gobc but realised it was a waist of time and very boring considering the leader and its member.. but thanks anyways for that invite : )

but please don't keep waiting for an invite into my club bc its not coming.. sorry hun Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

I do ; )
No link though as its by invitation only.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Found it.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1276701&highl ight=trisha+fan+club
but thanks anyways

I was part of your gobc but realised it was a waist of time and very boring considering the leader and its member.. but thanks anyways for that invite : ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You were part of the GOBC?
I'd LOVE to hear about THAT!!!!

You were part of the GOBC?
I'd LOVE to hear about THAT!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I have been to your boring meetings twice, stupid me to think any girls would actually show up other than me.. pretty lame lol exsp with you sitting in the corner, silent and watching the normal people like a total creaper.. lol.
I have been to your boring meetings twice, stupid me to think any girls would actually show up other than me.. pretty lame lol exsp with you sitting in the corner, silent and watching the normal people like a total creaper.. lol. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Really?

I heard you were never invited back because you got a big fuckin mouth.......you know.....you can't be relied upon to be discreet.

elg........l
Really?

I heard you were never invited back because you got a big fuckin mouth.......you know.....you can't be relied upon to be discreet.

elg........l Originally Posted by elghund
If that is the case, apparently she keeps like company....

Originally Posted by rodeomann22
www.hookerbank.com/

offer loans???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup I have before... : ) bc I'm sweet like that!!
XOXOXO Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You should consider a better clientele if you are giving loans to them.
If that is the case, apparently she keeps like company.... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
You took the words right out of my mouth....
Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Really?

elg........l
If that is the case, apparently she keeps like company....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post

I admit that I deserved that, however, the other party has received a pass from everyone on here for doing the exact same thing. So guess two wrongs make it right? Kind of interesting the thought process that is going on here. But of course I'm just the one who got told on, even though not one person on here is a saint and doesn't say shit about anyone else. So it's all good in the end I guess, lessons learned on my part, wonder if they were learned on the other?
You took the words right out of my mouth.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Because your a saint?