Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

Relax girl, don't sweat the ass hats. I would definitely let you suck on my weenie.
Brooke...you are adorable! I like your size!!

Now if you'd offer Greek...I'd be hanging with ya daily!!

Be good...and be safe

Hurley

THIS IS Me RIGhT NOW Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Absolutely beautiful. These couch pictures are your best ones, because they display and communicate your natural beauty - no pretense or show, just beauty - and you are drenched in it.
Absolutely beautiful. These couch pictures are your best ones, because they display and communicate your natural beauty - no pretense or show, just beauty - and you are drenched in it. Originally Posted by funster
Totally agree. The natural pictures are the way to go.
Natural

That's hot! You look beautiful.
Some guys complain about not enough makeup, some guys complain about too much makeup. How's a gal to win?
Brook I think you look gorgeous!!
  • grean
  • 04-11-2016, 12:16 PM
OP, you brought attention to a NO review.

You have lots of good reviews. Ladies, unless someone brings it up, you are best to remain silent and less attention will be brought to it. Never can understand why, unless it is just horribly defaming.

Just suck it up as part of business. Guys will read the NO review or not regardless if you bring more attention to it by trying to defend yourself.
When do we get to see the nekkid pics?
Brook I think you look gorgeous!! Originally Posted by TMarcus98

What he said
Brook you have nothing to worry about you look great....Total truth here babe, it's not your looks or service that needs work it's your tcb. Just yesterday we texted back and forth and then you dropped off the radar when I answered your question about where an ideal incall location would be. You've done it before and others have grumbled about you doing the same thing....I am sure juggling two kids and everything else is a challenge but....this is your business.
Honestly you do look gorgeous and have spectacular eyes....muah
I think both sides are right on this one.

I think you are very attractive and if I saw your "natural" pictures I would not hesitate for even one second to see you (assuming all my other boxes are checked off). You look great.

On the other hand, if I was expecting you to look like some of the photos in your showcase (looks like a softening filter of some kind was used) I might be a little disappointed. Kind of like when everybody tells you how great a movie is and you get your expectations built up way, way high, then when you see the movie it is good, but not as good as you thought it would be.

My advise: add a couple of your pictures from this post to help manage unrealistic expectations. But, you do look great.
some of you guys are smoking something and/or drunk. that is one good looking gal!!!
Brook you are beautiful!....PM me I'd love to see you..
*throws wallet and all credit cards out the window into the back of a moving truck, never to be seen again*

When do we get to see the nekkid pics? Originally Posted by TinMan
Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock... LOL

Prettyyyyy eyes! Wow! This girl reminds me so much of someone I knew loooong ago...

Natural pics are the way to go!!! ...and if you can even get one when you're smiling/happy about something, ALL THE BETTER