Would you babysit a provider's kids in exchange for dscounted/free sessions?

My wife offered me the same deal.

I said no fuckin' way!

I'm not stupid! Originally Posted by lizardking
One hitta, don't you ever leave again like that without telling me! I was worried.
Now, to get you caught up.
dh has been posting drunck. He needs therapy.
The "crazy crew" is so fucked up even hand puppet doesn't know who he is WK'ing for.
Brooke and I are kinda on the outs. She's been flirting with EA behind my back and spending way too much time on her computer and not enough on me.
Anything else you need to know can be found in "slap your mamma"
Well, my goodness........I noticed you were the only one that asked about me. I told Reese and Brooke so I figured they would "handle my calls" Sorry baby......I'll never do it again..........moved into a new house........moving is a nightmare..........

So..........lemme see..........

DH is awfully grumpy these days....Nah.... not therapy.........a kick in the ass maybe..

Hand Puppet is confused, huh? Thats comes from having "somebody's" hand shoved up your ass for long periods of time.........

Brooke and EA, huh? Meh....she'll come home.......But hey, don't feel bad.......a couple of weeks ago I said good night to him and woke up the next day and .....He (EA) had just quit talking to me. Tried a few times to see what was up....and..........nothing.... . oh well....I'm soooooooo hurt.....

Going to 'Slap Yo Mama' thread now see ya there.................then I'm gonna ThinCk PinCk.......
This moment of random thoughts by coefficient is sponsored by....

Do ya thinCk maybe he's not takin' his meds? I know another one around here who gets 'weird' when they forget to take their anti-psychotic doses....just thinCking out loud
I forgot mine this morning, true story.
you answer them all.......Show us you after baby pics.....should have waited 6 weeks for the muscle to "snap back". They are doctors for a reason. Originally Posted by angelinadream
You are soooo dumb.....i've stated that i had a C-Section in soooo many threads now..pay attention little girl.....my muscle's will ALWAYS be tight!!!

you are the last female on here i want thinkn about my shit and if its tight or not....keep my shit off your mind and my name out your mouth....simply as that
a provider to babysit my kids, i currently have my bookie look after my elderly mother, my drug dealers takes care of the dog and a local parolee tends my garden. i just hope i am not too trusting.
A Retired provider offered to babysit my friends child. HELL NO! I knew what she did when she babysat other people's kids...She was online all day.....I would not let a provider near my family's kids at all. It's my secret. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Almost everybody here sounds serious . Everybody has his stupid moments, like Ms AD for example. He might had been too drunk when he wrote that.

. Please PM when you have specials so I AngelinaDream, I have crush on youcan see you. Originally Posted by GeoEgo
when you wrote this did you realize that was gonna be your stupid moment!!!
a provider to babysit my kids, i currently have my bookie look after my elderly mother, my drug dealers takes care of the dog and a local parolee tends my garden. i just hope i am not too trusting. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Interesting that you correlate providers to bookies, drug dealers and parolees.
I can name a few that have all of those in common...
You are soooo dumb.....i've stated that i had a C-Section in soooo many threads now..pay attention little girl.....my muscle's will ALWAYS be tight!!!

you are the last female on here i want thinkn about my shit and if its tight or not....keep my shit off your mind and my name out your mouth....simply as that Originally Posted by babydollsnow
After a C-section, that could split wide open.....Look I just respond to you......You stop I stop.......So show us those new pics of yours......C-mon....LOL
Only if the kid in question is over 18, female, attractive, and requires correction for being, very, very naughty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient
What about an ATF situation where there is good rapor and a history? I'm not talking about absolute strangers.

STOP POSTING......Are you AD's and Sofia's cousin, these are the only other people (personality's) on here that start stupid threads to get attention
P411 Provider Id: P21918
email me
BABYDOLL SNOW
*All donations are for my TIME and my TIME only!!!

YOU are just mean since you had that baby.....let your hormones calm down....They say 6 weeks for a reason and it's not just sex.....your attacking everyone even CO!

Calm down some guys have a scar fetish.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoEgo
Almost everybody here sounds serious . Everybody has his stupid moments, like Ms AD for example. He might had been too drunk when he wrote that.

. Please PM when you have specials so I AngelinaDream, I have crush on youcan see you.

when you wrote this did you realize that was gonna be your stupid moment!!!

If my comments offend you, Put me on Ignore!!!
Weekends in Dallas!!!
www.babydollsnow.com
P411 Provider Id: P21918
email me
BABYDOLL SNOW
*All donations are for my TIME and my C-section.

Look how nasty you react....No guy wants a bitchy cunty provider....