Behavioral Conditioning as a side effect of hobbying?

I used to be a married guy that didn't feel comfortable walking around the house dick hangin, now I shave my balls and run around but ass fucking naked around women I don't even know! I don't know if it was getting divorced or hobbying my wittle picker off but Nicky ain't the same
A little off topic....I never smoke or want a cigarette unless I am drinking a glass of wine. Right after the first sip, I have an intense craving. Something in my brain connects the two. Because I am not a smoker, I never have any laying around so I usually have to go to 7-11 and buy a whole pack and then because I hate smoking, I throw away the whole pack after one and then repeat the following weekend. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Damn nice avatar.
So, yesterday, I found myself getting out of the shower and almost instantly being horny. This wasn't the first time it has happened... a lot lately. I notice it more on days that I don't have any hobby time lined up.

The closest explanation that I could come up with is that as a result of always showering right before a hobby experience, my body expects sexual stimulation after a shower.

Men does your dick twitch and get hard every time you go to an atm? Or ladies when you light a candle?

I already know I am nutso, but could this really be a thing? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
______________________________ ____________________________

YES! I've never really thought about it, but I thought it was just me, because since I've been in my 40's, my sex drive has been out of control. That was the reason I chose this career and decided to learn all I could and be a great GFE. Because I NEED it, and if I don't have a BF or husband I'm not getting enough.

I love bubble baths, and I bathe in the morning and in the evening right before bed, even if I don't have a client that day. And since I always bathe right before a client and right after, my morning and evening baths are starting to turn me on and make me feel sensual. I wear my perfume even if I'm alone and put on a pretty nightie, even if no client is coming over.
My dog is conditioned. About once every 2-3 weeks I'll see one of a couple "regulars" at my private residence. This dog totally "gets" my last minute tidy up, light candles, bath and phone call. He puts himself in the cage and waits for me to close the door. Very odd.
There's a bury the bone joke in there somewhere.
Just thinkin about certain providers give me a BONER anytime!!! Ms. LeVeaux!!!!:rm_sp erm:
Happens to me when I order lunch at Dody's . . . have absolutely no idea why! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Possibly because you like fake cajun food? lol

Ze, it happens to me when I'm in the shower and shave the twig & berries. Instant wood.
My daughter has been in private school for years and a few times at school social events, I have found myself engaging in comfortable and entertaining conversations with dads. I look around and realize that I really should not have so much in common with this middle aged white man, so we are quick to cut it short. It is never anything remotely sexual or suggestive or anything but small talk, but I do not talk and laugh with any of the moms. They all still look at me like I am an alien even though they have been seeing me for years, so a polite hello and smile is about all they get.

Sum it up, hobbying has conditioned me to relate to and have things in common with old white dudes.