Geniusman do you really need to post as many pics as you do?

i like that he posts them
Go GM GO!!! By Cats in the Hat! or pictures
I personally like what GMan does it help me look at reviews on my phone so I can get a quick idea all around of whether I might be interested or not. But also the more I look at the board the less I need the reminder.

So I guess the ones that really benefit are the ladies and hobbyist that are either lazy (like me) or ones that are new to the boards.

I can see how it could annoy some.

Also it is funny how quick people think that Gman is getting attacked. I think Sixx brought up something he noticed and wanted to see what others thought. It was a very nicely worded non-offensive comment. It is not like he called Gman names or anything. I guess people are just wound a little tight lately and see every thing as a attack.
All I ask from the ladies by posting pics is their friendship. Usually when I get home from work I am too tired to keep all this up but I try. There are some ladies who only allow me to post certain pics and I do my best to abide by their wishes. On the old site there were guys who were posting pics to just about every review(probably not acquiring permission) and apparently no one had a problem with them doing it.

My pic posting I believe gets the lady(especially a new provider) more exposure and more review views

For the hobbyiests, some like me sometimes are too lazy to click on a link and especially on a cell phone where it takes longer for a new page to come up and it sort of helps them make up their mind about seeing the lady.

I will however try in the future to keep the pics current and rotate the pics but again that's up to the ladies which pics they want me to post
Geniusman is a GENTLEMAN. He has an appreciation for the ladies & believe me, he probably doesn't get all the discounts you guys seem to attribute to his posting of pics. In fact, some ladies gouge him after finding out that he's simply a sweetheart. That side of the coin hasn't been considered sadly. As one of his friends in the community, I've always watched out for him because of the hustlers out there who would take advantage. If you don't know him, don't judge him. Nobody has the right to do that anyway, especially here.

I'm glad you posted, G-man & said exactly what I've heard you say countless times. No ulterior motives unlike many on the site.

Take care & find a happy medium.
XOXOX
If you don't know him, don't judge him. Nobody has the right to do that anyway, especially here.

No judgement was made. If one was implied, it was not consciously intended.

----------------

I'm glad you posted, G-man & said exactly what I've heard you say countless times. No ulterior motives unlike many on the site.

Every decision and every subsequent action is driven by cause & effect, and our feelings influence the available potential choices. This influence is "the motive".

To argue otherwise is to mathematically state that actions are random.

Take care & find a happy medium.
XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Peace.
I LOVE GENUISMAN!

He is Awesome!
What happened to its a free country?
What happened to its a free country? Originally Posted by cckid2006
It is and I am exercising my right to ask a question in an open forum....

sixx
It is and I am exercising my right to ask a question in an open forum....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
And I support your right to ask, but it looks like the community has voted and ... well seing as he's not being paid to do it, and it adds value...

with about a half of a finger roll on your mousewheel you can go right past it if you don't like it.
And I support your right to ask, but it looks like the community has voted and ... well seing as he's not being paid to do it, and it adds value...

with about a half of a finger roll on your mousewheel you can go right past it if you don't like it. Originally Posted by budman33
And you can certainly do the same if you don't like my thread...........

sixx
And you can certainly do the same if you don't like my thread...........

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yes, but I can also choose not to. whats the REAL problem with him posting pics? that they aren't accurate or that you've seen them before because you watch the boards so much? the value add is much greater than your annoyance at the same-damn-pic.

build a bridge maybe?
Yes, but I can also choose not to. whats the REAL problem with him posting pics? that they aren't accurate or that you've seen them before because you watch the boards so much? the value add is much greater than your annoyance at the same-damn-pic.

build a bridge maybe? Originally Posted by budman33
I fail to understand why you two are choosing to make an issue out of his asking the OQ, and I fail to understand what exactly is being consciously argued by the last couple of posts.

I must be daft. Forgive me, please.

There are no rules against his asking, so he asked.

Why he asked is completely irrelevant.

As has been conceded by both parties, should you so desire, scroll past it.
I fail to understand why you two are choosing to make an issue out of his asking the OQ, and I fail to understand what exactly is being consciously argued by the last couple of posts.

I must be daft. Forgive me, please.

There are no rules against his asking, so he asked.

Why he ask is completely irrelevant.

As has been conceded by both parties, if you so desire, scroll past it. Originally Posted by rrrabbit

well i have no problem with his post. the outcome was totally different. Sixx is hinting at a somewhat Global modification on reviews as effected by Genius adding pics. Sixx was more specific, for me to ignore his posts. apples meet oranges
Gotcha. I did not read into it as far as a "global policy change".

Since you make your motives clear, I now see the value of the input and am looking forward to others' insights into the proposed amendment.

TY for your clarification, sir.