You Know.. We All Have Rules???

yes she is here....i had her Monday at 1130...she is soooo wonderfulllll and very pretty(nothing like her mom)...lol

Sorry Darth Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That is great! I am so happy for you and me! Now I know someone with a baby I can baby sit! I luv babies!!!!

I've been doing some refreshing on baby care just in case you call me!

Really? Well why did'nt you say so.............. I can ship Poot to you anytime..........how 'bout tommorrow around 5pm?............j/k
thank you ladies....
I'm just trying to figure out who I'm gonna F*ck next....

Nice thread bro, probably won't help, but I hope it does. There will always be drama on SHMB's...IMHO.

Oh, yeah, congrats BDS, babies are cool
Boy have I seen this posted before.

My version was a little different, but the same context. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

I'm presuming when it was posted about me; damn. I wish I wasn't so old and washed up now, that way I could claim it was still all about me, lol!!!

J/K

Congratulations BabyDoll on your precous new arrival!!!!!
Wow...Congratulations Baby Doll Snow...and Little Baby Doll SnowFlake!!

This one was on the edge without falling in the water...

And I quote Darth Maul when I say "Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, soon we will have revenge."

Thanks Darth........That needed to be said. Hope it has some effect..........
I think he was also talking about you. In your short time here, you are one of the biggest shit stirrers around, and there are time when you would be best served by shutting the fuck up. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John

You have a PM.

I suggest you read it.

My fellow mod just posted his idea of what adults are and how they should act. I agree with his whole post wholeheartily.

It is difficult enough that the 30 or 40 moderators that cover this board of 45000 plus have enough to do and then when all we ask is to have some responsibility towards sharing information then theres a post like this.
I really could care less who started what who said this or "He said she said" crap. All of us are adults grow a set BE RESPECTFUL.
I feel alot of times that I work at a daycare center always having to remind you guys day in and day out the same thing over and over and it doesnt sink in. I only wish each and everyone of you could mod for three months and have to hear this from the other end and do it with a smile

When you tell someone to shut the fuck up regardless of it being needed or else doing it PUBLICLY is automatic.

Angelina dont revel over this its not about anything but the word.
Whenever anyone tells anyone else in this manner in public to stfu its a no brainer

Have a nice weekend everyone..
And Babydoll congrats on the new soul in your life may the child
grow well before your eyes and give you happiness for days...
It's Darths' desk ....

Congrats again Babydoll and judging by the description im gonna have to cuddle her to pieces when I see her! Im so happy for you and know you are enjoyin her to pieces. Since all of us ladies from the shower are obviously baby crazy maybe we can do a 'Shes' Here Shower aka excuse for us to cuddle,coo,and awwwww over her

And I quote Darth Maul when I say "Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, soon we will have revenge."

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I guess that means we're only two episodes away from you having your death star.

Watch out rebel scum, a disturbance of the force must be coming, says he. Remember a sith only deals in absolutes.

Oh wow, we now have a Rancore!
Congrats again Babydoll and judging by the description im gonna have to cuddle her to pieces when I see her! Im so happy for you and know you are enjoyin her to pieces. Since all of us ladies from the shower are obviously baby crazy maybe we can do a 'Shes' Here Shower aka excuse for us to cuddle,coo,and awwwww over her Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
BDS don't let her fool you, she is just looking for another reason to cook for someone that's all lmao. Just kidding
If they want me too I can rock a baby and bake some cookies,its one of my many talents Mr you know about some of my others