GOING ALL OUT...?

I don't mind some tats on a lady but if she has tatoos like those in the original post I'll pass, the ladies are pretty alright but that much ink isn't my thing. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
My time in the funeral home industry has soured my view of tattoos in general. Too many eagles become vultures. When it comes to the living, as long as it is not on your face or neck I am pretty indifferent. Besides do you really enjoy the "What does that tattoo mean?" questions?
I agree with trubrit that a lovely lady is a work of art! Nothing is more beautiful! The female form needs no help. If you want a piece of artwork, buy a painting and hang it on the wall. I do date ladies with some tattoos, but I do it in spite of them, not because of them. Really, the only addition a lovely lady needs to her body is to have me connected to her and to leave some semen on her .
Just remember ladies, the only opinion that ultimately matters is your own. Whether you get tattoo's from head to toe or none at all, you have to do what makes you happy.
And jon5150 has said it best.
Ginger, I heard you had your Bobby P tat lasered off.
I think tattoos in general seem to fit the younger people better, especially drunk ones. It is no coincidence that most parlors are located next to bars. Also think about how it will look when you are over 30. Employers seem to question them. I don't mind a cute little butterfly on a 20 something, but when she gets older the kids will ask why does granny have a tattoo of a fat turkey. Guy's names should be a no no also, unless they are dead and left you a lot of money. Barbed wire is pretty cliched unless you are Pamela Anderson, and she has to be tired of it too. Bottom line, skip the tattoos and save up for some silicone implants, it will get you much more attention.
Ginger, I heard you had your Bobby P tat lasered off. Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
It's my goal to take a ride on Bobby P's motorcycle asap. Let your naughty little minds enterpret that any way you see fit. Dirty birds. Lol
I think tattoos in general seem to fit the younger people better, especially drunk ones. It is no coincidence that most parlors are located next to bars. Also think about how it will look when you are over 30. Employers seem to question them. I don't mind a cute little butterfly on a 20 something, but when she gets older the kids will ask why does granny have a tattoo of a fat turkey. Guy's names should be a no no also, unless they are dead and left you a lot of money. Barbed wire is pretty cliched unless you are Pamela Anderson, and she has to be tired of it too. Bottom line, skip the tattoos and save up for some silicone implants, it will get you much more attention. Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Why Silicone??? I hate fake Sh@t. They look like blow up BOOBIES most of the time. And feel like Rocks. And wait a few years and tugs those boobies arent gonna look so sexxy either. I worked in breastcare for a while I seen some WILD mess nipples cockeyed.... back problems.... breast cancer.... busted boobies just from a hug and silicone leaking over your body...

Think I will skip and add a few ink dots here and there to me its body art its REAL.. and doesn't look like I need an air pump to keep up!!!

But that's just my opinion!!
.... skip the tattoos and save up for some silicone implants, it will get you much more attention. Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Implants? Check. Now what?

Why Silicone??? I hate fake Sh@t. They look like blow up BOOBIES most of the time. And feel like Rocks. And wait a few years and tugs those boobies arent gonna look so sexxy either. I worked in breastcare for a while I seen some WILD mess nipples cockeyed.... back problems.... breast cancer.... busted boobies just from a hug and silicone leaking over your body...

Think I will skip and add a few ink dots here and there to me its body art its REAL.. and doesn't look like I need an air pump to keep up!!!

But that's just my opinion!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Ouch, Syd. I understand you expressing your opinions and of course you have every right to do so. However, I believe that sometimes the content of a message can be lost if the speaker fails to communicate his/her thoughts both tactfully and diplomatically.
Thanks for reminding me it seems I need someone proofreading my post huh??

Like I said its just my opinion. I apologize for offending you or anyone else.

I've heard your work is Lovely!!!
Me myself I love these women I think it is sexy as hell when a female had the balls to use her body as a canvas. in this hobby there are some the do not like that and they have the right to their opinion but I guarantee you that the ones that like it outweigh the ones that don't. that is just my opinion and opinions are like assholes everybody has one.....
They do a great job with temp. tats. What would be wrong with that? Then you could
where something different every week even put his name on you and then poof, he's gone. Or even you favorite head coach, loosing season, no problem !
They do a great job with temp. tats. What would be wrong with that? Then you could
where something different every week even put his name on you and then poof, he's gone. Or even you favorite head coach, loosing season, no problem ! Originally Posted by ccrider
I agree completely CC. In my youth I had a beautiful portrait of a young woman tattooed on my right arm. Roxanne was her name and she had me completely captivated, but like most things from our youth… Roxy faded into my past and I was left with a constant reminder of an ill fated relationship. I understand that this thread isn’t about tattooing names or portraits on ones body, but I have to chime in and remind everyone that as the years pass your skin grows old and changes. What used to be a Beautiful woman tattooed on my right arm has now became a skinny bitch with no makeup and saggy tits….lol.
Please…. No offense to anyone considering a well placed, easily hidden, tasteful tattoo…. But my advise is to lean toward the conservative side, because if you are fortunate enough to grow old and witness the artwork change…. You will have regrets.